Tonight.

Nick66

I want to ask a question.
Do you think Neil Lennon has actually discovered that having a squad of "unfit" players is better than a team of over used tired ones?

Well done Turnbull first goal.
Well done Soro, my man of match.
Well done Neil for lucking out by playing a team that are "unfit" winners.
Rested players now should now know that,
1-you might get a break,
2-you have competition.
Delighted for the lads tonight.

Never bought into that shite about the fitness of our players, you seen tonight against a team that can move a ball faster than anything Scotland has to offer and we were more than able to match them.
We were also very good with our one touch passing that had them chasing shadows on many occasions.
Hope now lenny starts to believe in these youngsters now as they showed up many of our more experienced players.
So happy to see our celtic team working for one another and finally seeing smiles on there faces, showed great team spirit tonight

Was great to see a performance and a victory to boot. We have missed a fit Julien in defence , had no idea Ajer could play as a winger , showed some quick feet at the winner , turnbull and soro both played really well especially considering the opposition. 6 games and every one weve been leading only to throw it away. Really a case of what couldve been in the toughest of groups. I hope that this is the turning point for us , weve been due a result in the group. Lenny has to get soro and Turnbull into the side , laxalt broke a successful tackling record in the EL v lille on md1 , soro must've come close to it or better last night well done bhoys HH

Was great to see a performance and a victory to boot. We have missed a fit Julien in defence , had no idea Ajer could play as a winger , showed some quick feet at the winner , turnbull and soro both played really well especially considering the opposition. 6 games and every one weve been leading only to throw it away. Really a case of what couldve been in the toughest of groups. I hope that this is the turning point for us , weve been due a result in the group. Lenny has to get soro and Turnbull into the side , laxalt broke a successful tackling record in the EL v lille on md1 , soro must've come close to it or better last night well done bhoys HH
Big Julliens a goal threat ,just needs to learn to attack crosses into our box 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back