Transfer Window Closes at the End of January

BhoyWunda

Seems to be a lot of angst and understandably so following the last one.

There's about 4 weeks left - I'm sure we'll sign players to boost the squad.

I'd say Weah will be tied up soon and if the offer for Bayo is upped, he'll be here soon too.

Need to look at defence from there.

I'd say Weah will be tied up soon and if the offer for Bayo is upped, he'll be here soon too.

We know fuck all about them. We know ones a project and the other plays in a league just as bad as ours. I had hoped for better. Even if we sign both no height will be getting kicked round my way.

I mean, who the fuck are they? Are they the quality needed to help us win the league? I doubt that very much.

I want us to spend some money on players with a better pedigree. A forlorn hope being a Tim, but I can dream. Still no word on defenders.

I'm not saying you're a happy clapper, BhoyWunda but you're certainly a lot more optimistic than most of us.

First time I've logged in for a few weeks. I was right in some ways but I'm not happy with no defensive players being purchased.

1 Day until transfer window shuts :
''CH and RB ? Right Brendan - Big Pete is on it - just let me get my cheque book . Now where did I put it - it was right there with my letter to the SFA demanding action on Resolution 12 .''

12 Hours until transfer window shuts :
'' I know that cheque book is here somewhere - oops , what's this ? A request from WGS to buy Fletcher from Hibs ? I must get right on that .''

6 Hours until transfer window shuts :
'' F*ck me I know I had that damned cheque book recently - I distinctly remember wiping the dust off it ! ''

1 minute until transfer window shuts :
''Ah! Here it is . Now , Brendan which low cost , unknown loan replacement is it we want to sign with no option to buy ? Ah F*ck it ! Accrington Stanley just outbid us . We just can't compete financially with these top English sides. Sorry Brendan . ''

Counting down .....same old same old , as the Yanks say ...... waiting for something to happen on the defensive front ( back ? )
Is there a CH or a RB in sight ? No , nothing yet ! No surprise then .

Members online

Back