Transfers

patmeech

Time to get finger out its alright having other targets but names on paper signed is what we need,right back/centre back/ball winner middle of the park/back up striker .now to media once again trying to sell Tierney and ignoring or failing to ask rangers how they can finance there recent incoming players when they where borrowing money to finish last season

I read on here that Kennedy claimed we wouldn’t sign anybody for a couple of weeks. I find that astounding in light of what we embark upon in three weeks.

We were told last year we were waiting for the English market was up and running. Nothing. If we have learned anything this week, it has to be that shitty little provincial clubs can pay more so we need to forget about players in England and focus where our buck works.

So two weeks, then we hit the buffer of what we will pay and two weeks becomes three, then four, then it’s a final day nightmare we’re we buy players who are shit, or don’t buy any at all and we lose £60m payday by saving a few bob and putting more pressure on our players to carry a load too long. As we have seen these last two seasons.

The players and positions mentioned are what we need. We can see that. They must see it and get off their arses and get them. Waiting has never worked. Do they want to wait and risk putting the 10 and CL qualification in even more danger than their dithering has already cost?

Sometimes it seems that way and if the statement attributed to Kennedy is true the whole lot of them can go Fuck themselves. The support are being short changed by a strategy that cost us momentum, cash and a style of football we watched the first year of Rogers reign. he made it worse by signing too many players with too little ability. As long as they buy the players I will be happy. But I would much rather they did it now to reduce the anxiety and fear we will miss the boat again.

Maybe a forlorn hope though.

Members online

Latest posts

Back