TRFC £14.3 MILLION LOSSES

They are in big trouble, and the only group of people capable and willing to tell them this are on our side of the fence.

It’s not so often that irony is beautiful, more commonly, it is funny. This is both, however, it is easily the most beautiful aspect of that badly damaged “institution”. Perhaps it’s only beautiful element in fact.

They may well go into administration. They could also liquidate. They might even return. Same knock off strips, same dilapidated stadium. Same tired and divisive (on a basic human level) song book. But they will be weakened yet further, to the point of almost complete irrelevance.

I don’t want anyone to get caught up in the “they are getting away with it again” concerns should that happen. They should just be ignored because we know the authorities can NEVER punish them adequately, and they are attention seekers. Attention seekers should always be ignored because it helps neither the seeker nor the highlighter to do so. The kind of punishment that heals wounds and sows seeds of redemption has never and will never be meted out to them. It’s a non starter unfortunately. We have saw this movie. And like many sequels it will lack the impact of the original.

The truth is, they are boring everyone to death and riding a chariot of nonsense toward that same self inflicted end. Let’s just watch it happen, enjoy the parts we can (comical irony) and look forward to a truly beautiful future without them. They are an embarrassment even in a “rivals” sense let alone a “club” in the same country.

There has been no modern era escape from the rules of capitalism. Aside from those administrating it (see the 2008 banking crisis, one which hastened the Huns earlier demise. Again, IRONY!).

We are winning on the field. We are winning off the field. We have won (long ago) on the terraces and stands that grace our fantastic football arena sometimes called paradise. What a time to be alive.

BHH

They are in big trouble, and the only group of people capable and willing to tell them this are on our side of the fence.

It’s not so often that irony is beautiful, more commonly, it is funny. This is both, however, it is easily the most beautiful aspect of that badly damaged “institution”. Perhaps it’s only beautiful element in fact.

They may well go into administration. They could also liquidate. They might even return. Same knock off strips, same dilapidated stadium. Same tired and divisive (on a basic human level) song book. But they will be weakened yet further, to the point of almost complete irrelevance.

I don’t want anyone to get caught up in the “they are getting away with it again” concerns should that happen. They should just be ignored because we know the authorities can NEVER punish them adequately, and they are attention seekers. Attention seekers should always be ignored because it helps neither the seeker nor the highlighter to do so. The kind of punishment that heals wounds and sows seeds of redemption has never and will never be meted out to them. It’s a non starter unfortunately. We have saw this movie. And like many sequels it will lack the impact of the original.

The truth is, they are boring everyone to death and riding a chariot of nonsense toward that same self inflicted end. Let’s just watch it happen, enjoy the parts we can (comical irony) and look forward to a truly beautiful future without them. They are an embarrassment even in a “rivals” sense let alone a “club” in the same country.

There has been no modern era escape from the rules of capitalism. Aside from those administrating it (see the 2008 banking crisis, one which hastened the Huns earlier demise. Again, IRONY!).

We are winning on the field. We are winning off the field. We have won (long ago) on the terraces and stands that grace our fantastic football arena sometimes called paradise. What a time to be alive.

BHH
Hail hail well constructed summary of the truth that our so called press refuse to admit to anyone daft enough to buy any of these so called newspapers , my god no wonder we can't get any half decent sponsorship in the game ? The worrying thing is that they are destroying any credibility our club does in this country ! Hang their heads in shame but we all know they won't that's the scary thing

Are they going into administration, 21million in 2 years, no Real, investors, season book monies spent, loans due for repayment next year. UEFA FPR cannot be getting met so no Europe run next year.

Aye but masonic branch have more lives than a scabby cat.

Never seen a club so openly offered everything with such ease when the authorities would not do the same for others in such peril eh? Joke!

Remember folks this is bad news. Celtic and Scottish football need a strong Rangers*. Apparently....

You’ve been quiet over the last couple of days pal, are you n yours alright?
Everything fine pal thanks for asking. I've a lot on my mind just now as you know with other things. Let's hope it gets sorted out next week. Love to you and yours pal. HH ☘️

Everything fine pal thanks for asking. I've a lot on my mind just now as you know with other things. Let's hope it gets sorted out next week. Love to you and yours pal. HH ☘️

Ano pal, that was so horrific there can be no other outcome. Please try and not worry pal i know its harder said than done but y’all need to throw your arms round each other n be strong. Sending huge hugs to you.

Remember pm anytime. Just noted this is on normal thread soz pal. X

In order to continue operations for the next 12 months the Group is dependent upon raising additional finance to cover the projected shortfall of £4.6m in season 2018/19 and a further £3.0m in season 2019/20. Such amounts are inherently dependent on a number of key variables, including the achievement of forecast football performance and player trading. Should certain inputs to the cash flow not be achieved as forecast, the projected shortfall could be materially higher than that detailed above. Failure to secure additional funding would result in the existence of a material uncertainty which may cast significant doubt as to the Group’s ability to continue as a going concern. The financial statements do not include the adjustments that would result if the Group was unable to continue as a going concern.”

Read that. From the Hun accounts.

You know what we call that in my house?

Foreplay.

I love how gasl makes out that financial institutions are happy and would have no problems with loans etc.

Aye really fkn wonga boy. Bust bust and bust.

An he can sook ma left pap.

I love how gasl makes out that financial institutions are happy and would have no problems with loans etc.

Aye really fkn wonga boy. Bust bust and bust.

An he can sook ma left pap.
Md it at last Maria lol! Dundaz no oan here as well surely?? PMSL! Nae sign ae Croutons or Clark in last wk on the blog..Wonda Why LMFAO!! HH Pal!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back