Tri-colour Removed during game by Steward

Mibbies one o the pubs in Fundee are giving free drinks to Paddy flagers. Thatā€™s why the fan chased him.
Iā€™m guessing that free drinks in wee Jums part o the world are rare (iz only Joking) you get no freebies up that wiy

HH ā˜˜ļø????

Ah takes me back to the jolly old day of the Miners Strike we exchanged pleasantries with the piiggss on a daily basis. The message will go out from pig central itā€™s free to hit football fans as thereā€™s fuck all we can do about any other crime knifes nope, Break ins na but put lots o people in a square arena we can falsely accuse them. Or just kick fuck out o them.
British police ?ā€ā™€ļø at least you know where you stand. In the dock Wankers.

HH ā˜˜ļø

Ah takes me back to the jolly old day of the Miners Strike we exchanged pleasantries with the piiggss on a daily basis. The message will go out from pig central itā€™s free to hit football fans as thereā€™s fuck all we can do about any other crime knifes nope, Break ins na but put lots o people in a square arena we can falsely accuse them. Or just kick fuck out o them.
British police ?ā€ā™€ļø at least you know where you stand. In the dock Wankers.

HH ā˜˜ļø
Untitled.jpg

Changing the subject or trying to make it generic police fan problem! deflects from what should be considered and clearly is a anti Irish and racist offence.

If a Scots or English flag was pulled down at a sporting event in Ireland by a employed official, it would make headline news and the person who did it made explain why before being sacked.

You can pretty much imagine the convo between the police and stewards just before the flag was ripped down....

"Why do these fenian bastards fly the tricolour...they are Scottish no irish"

"Rip it doon then"

"Fuck it....I will"

That will explain why the police just stood back and let the steward chuck the guy out for the heinous crime of trying to retrieve what was his....

You can pretty much imagine the convo between the police and stewards just before the flag was ripped down....

"Why do these fenian bastards fly the tricolour...they are Scottish no irish"

"Rip it doon then"

"Fuck it....I will"

That will explain why the police just stood back and let the steward chuck the guy out for the heinous crime of trying to retrieve what was his....
If it was covering an advert approach the fans and explain the scenario that the advertisers pay for the space, this was a wee hun jobs worth pissed off it was Paddy day and he was put in the Celtic end, no excuses, you explain your situation and show why you are right. Stewards not paid to antaganise, paid to assist with crowd control management only. Lift their hands its assualt.

Changing the subject or trying to make it generic police fan problem! deflects from what should be considered and clearly is a anti Irish and racist offence.

If a Scots or English flag was pulled down at a sporting event in Ireland by a employed official, it would make headline news and the person who did it made explain why before being sacked.

Chrisā€ @hamiltontim88 15h15 hours ago
Hiya JP. I take it this incident will be looked into though?
1 reply . 0 retweets 2 likes
Celtic FC SLOā€ @CelticFCSLO 5h5 hours ago
Yes Chris
Ā· Ā· DBā€ @deejaypb 3h3 hours ago
can you ask the club to actually come out and say something publicly JP? The police are spoiling for a fight. This is now building week on week. The stewards brazenly aggressive actions yesterday are indicative of a policing/stewarding operation that is set up to antagonise.
1 reply . 0 retweets 6 likes
Celtic FC SLOā€ @CelticFCSLO 3h3 hours ago
I'm not sure that the Club will say anything for now, we have a few meetings lined up and hopefully they will provide an opportunity to clear a few things up and share the views that we're picking up from fans
1 reply . 0 retweets 3 likes
DBā€ @deejaypb 3h3 hours ago
TBH JP i don't think that good enough. Meetings? majority of us are totally in blind as to whats agreed or said. We had fans arrested yesterday for nothing. We had stewards ripping down tricolors + we're paying Ā£30 a head to be treated like dirt. The club needs to get a grip
2 replies . 0 retweets 3 likes
Celtic FC SLOā€ @CelticFCSLO 3h3 hours ago
Can you email me
1 reply . 0 retweets 0 likes

The Dundee director's explanation for the removal of the tricolour is pathetic in the extreme. It smacks of a desperate excuse dreamt up on the hop to protect their 'nice wee family club' image and cover their own arses because some petulant overzealous employee of theirs couldn't contain his own nasty spiteful behaviour.

Every week in every stadium, including Dens Park, fans drape flags over advertising hoardings and it's never been an issue before so what changed yesterday? The fucking arrogance of the man to think we're going to buy that feeble explanation is as annoying as it is insulting. His employee was bang out of order and he knows it so he should just hold his hands up and accept responsibility instead of trying to spin some pathetic line about 'patron's adverts being covered up'.

It's about time Celtic fans took a stand on shit like this and stopped attending stadiums where we pay for the privilege of being treated like dirt. Let's see how long Mr Nelms worries about adverts being covered up when the away end of his stadium is not just devoid of flags but devoid of visiting Celtic supporters too. Wonder if the money they bring in through this type of advertising will make up for the loss in ticket sales. Let's put it to the test!

When Neil Lennon came to Scotland the abuse started in Dundee...not Glasgow ..it's part of Scotland's Shame.Many Irish people came to Dundee for work I.e. Jute...my wife's family came from Dundee ...and got the good old Scottish welcome...A man's a man an aw that....my fucking arse

Members online

Latest posts

Back