Trophy Day - Celtic v St Mirren, 12.30 Celtic Park, Saturday 18th May

Me neither m8, Mini Huns will LIE DOON as Fukin usual & whilst I don't think we'll lose widny be surprised at a 2-2 draw or Sumit like that! This will leave the FILTH clear tae celebrate the "We ONLY lost the Lg by 4 pts Trophy" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I take it aw bak.. 95th min equaliser fur the Mini Huns so now it's the "We ONLY lost the Lg by 1 pt fae the time I took over Trophy" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.. Fuk yeez ya Hun Bastards.. Fukin BAITH AE UZE!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Being honest with you, that is the end of an awful season for us. OK, we won the actual league title, but we missed out on the big one.

Sevco have won the "number of league points since the Bealegian Waffle graced Scotland with his glorious presence title" by minus 1 point (OK, another way to put it is that we actually won 1 more point than them!!!). Anyone/everyone who knows anything/everything about football knows that this is the only moral victory imaginary trophy that counts.

And Baldiemort somehow accomplished this incredible achievement despite being only being gifted 8 Tavpens in his first 8 games to dig him out of the shite. Bear in mind that the injury ravaged zombies were the only klub to have their Galacticos missing. Lucky Sellick used papal sorcery to keep their hammer-throwers fit all season, except for when Carter-Vickers, McGregor, Hatate, Maeda, Johnston, KΓ»hn, Palma, Abada, Nawrocki, Lagerbielke, Welsh, Forrest, etc, missed huge chunks of matches.

I am throwing my toys out of the pram and want to be called Yohb Eidirb from now on.

Back