Trophy Day - Celtic v St Mirren, 12.30 Celtic Park, Saturday 18th May

The final league game of the season, I really don't want this season to end. Its been a typical Celtic Roller Coaster, the highs have been great & the lows just for a few days put that doubt in your mind that it mibbie not gonnie be our season.

Buzzing for tomorrow 4-0.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️CHAMPIONS AGAIN☘️🇮🇪🏴

Aye, there were quite a few naughty bhoys and ghirls before Xmas who owe Santa a big apology. The shameful reception poor Santa received was right up there with the booing of Fergus McCann on Flag Day. I expect Keech Jackass to shit out another Bad Timmy article to deflect away from how his klub flopped again.

View attachment 25823
God love him bb look at his sad deflated face he really felt like shit walking off the pitch, I only hope he's not the real one, if he is we're bollocksd next season.

Sometimes in football the tide comes in. It is relentless. It does not stop.
I predict that every trophy in Scotland for the next ten seasons will be won by Celtic. Sure a cup tie could fail but I see ten more league titles ahead. We have reached a turning point. Celtic are too good for Scotland.

My partner booked holiday to Spain without checking the dates so heading to Spain on nightshift mode so miss the game today and also miss the final when travelling home….anyway enjoy the party everyone ☘️☘️☘️give the bhoys that loud a cheer than they can hear us at ibrox and over in the shankill road ….hope hart gets a proper Celtic send off too (good keeper performance wise but more importantly he’s been great to have around the club)

Play all the guys that need 1 more appearance to get a winners medal, then make up the rest of the team wi lads from the development squad.
Give them a taste of what it's like to play in front of 60 thousand delighted mad Tim's (and timshes, (up yours gender police)
There's your motivation to make it to the 1st team lads.

My partner booked holiday to Spain without checking the dates so heading to Spain on nightshift mode so miss the game today and also miss the final when travelling home….anyway enjoy the party everyone ☘️☘️☘️give the bhoys that loud a cheer than they can hear us at ibrox and over in the shankill road ….hope hart gets a proper Celtic send off too (good keeper performance wise but more importantly he’s been great to have around the club)
Me too TB, in Greece, but I've already found my bar to watch the game. Other half's a Sunderland supporter so happy to have a day by the pool.
I 'might' have a few Mykos and baby Guinness (don't trust the real stuff over here).
Enjoy yer holiday HH.

My Hero Wee Jamie watched him from Boy to Man left out a lot the last couple of seasons but the wee guy came back to show old and new what a Celtic player looks like, this run in has showed just how much He is willing to give for His Club at interviews polite to a fault with his duffel bag on his shoulder work done ready to go home there’s many who could take a page from his book around football Proud of You Wee Man

Back