Trophy Day - Celtic v St Mirren, 12.30 Celtic Park, Saturday 18th May

Clemente and VAR.

Paraphrasing here: He was asked at his press conference after the game if the Huns should have got a penalty in the game v Hearts today. He asked those there what they thought. The consensus in the room was that it should have been a penalty.

He then went on to half jokingly say he couldn’t understand why VAR didn’t review the incident. He then went on to further say that he was sure VAR wouldn’t make that mistake in the cup final. There you go…

A special day for all the worldwide Tims. Fantastic effort till the last whistle from the Bhoys. Great seeing the players and fans celebrating, and the sun shining. Big shout out to our Canadian Bhoy AJ, our American Bhoy CCV, and the wee Greenock Bhoy GT. You'll Never Walk Alone

The View fae 403...

End of Season games usually all about going through the motions... But today one team wanted to play a bit of football and the other done there best to slow everything down waste time and generally short change their fans
If the middens had tried to play they would more than likely have taken at the very least a draw... But with nothing to play for and a Celtic team with a makeshift defence they'd still rather waste time...

Anyhoo stuff them today was all about the trophy and the send off to a brilliant big guy...

Some tidy forward play and some really slack defending...

And how many of you got your wish today, I know I did, back in December I distinctly remember asking for the Premier league trophy please and I wont want anything else, well today he delivered... Cheers Santa and my Motm as well...

Finally congratulations to Brendan Calmac and the rest of the first team squad on a successful league campaign and well done to the fans who helped get them over the line.

H.H

P.S Before you go back to lapland Santa can you bring us the Scottish Cup please and I promise I won't ask for anything else. 🎅 🎄 🎅 🎄 🎅

From the Scotsman match report:

"There was the unseemly sight of Rangers fans fighting in the Roseburn Stand at full-time as police and stewards waded in. It wasn’t clear what sparked the incident but for several minutes the situation got out of control before authorities managed to restore order."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like a report for a fight in the school playground,talk about playing it down, what a embarrassment of a report don’t want to upset thier loyal readers

My Daughter and Partner where to go to an Abba celebration tonight in Candelriggs. The old fruit market. But her Partner who supports the other mob wouldn't go . Paid for tickets lost their money because he didn't want to see us celebrating. What I ask is why people like that who pay good money to go to an Abba celebration, would lose their hard earned money because he doesn't want to run into our celebrations 🎉🎊

From the Scotsman match report:

"There was the unseemly sight of Rangers fans fighting in the Roseburn Stand at full-time as police and stewards waded in. It wasn’t clear what sparked the incident but for several minutes the situation got out of control before authorities managed to restore order."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I only hope it ended in a very hard fought out draw between the fighters 😂😂🏆🏆🏆

They made a lot of the 7 point lead we lost The Village Idoit backed by his clowns with his cry of the R,,,,,,,,,,RS ARE COMING but failed to comment that they lost to a 8 point lead they are a one man team and if Buckland goes with whatever they get for him to clear some of the more pressing debts they have a team of hasbeens and want to be,s that nobody wants,Celtic on the other hand have cash before any sales and sought after players don’t take much thinking to say who will be the strongest team next season. The Cup on Saturday will finish in the hands of Celtic and in position to attract players and a manager who is thinking of the next game and not making excuses for the last game planing for Europe with his summer buys while they will be looking for cheap replacements so to Boyed and fellow mugs CELTIC ARE COMING AND HAVE ALREADY PASSED YOU

My Daughter and Partner where to go to an Abba celebration tonight in Candelriggs. The old fruit market. But her Partner who supports the other mob wouldn't go . Paid for tickets lost their money because he didn't want to see us celebrating. What I ask is why people like that who pay good money to go to an Abba celebration, would lose their hard earned money because he doesn't want to run into our celebrations 🎉🎊
To be fair to him i'd probably do the same if it was the other way round .

Hopefully another trophy 🏆 😁 day at Celtic Park today. GHIRLS take on Hibs at 4-10 on Alba. Win had it's party 🎉 🎉 😁 😁 time. Good luck to Elena and the GHIRLS 🏆🏆🎉🎉😁😁 GOYGIG ☘️☘️ Sorry 14 10 kick-off. Had too many Babyshams last night 🎊🎊 wife calls me a 🃏 🤣 😂

Last edited:
What a day yesterday was....there's something about big shiny trophies glinting in glorious sunshine amid a sea of green and white that makes the heart sing and joyously proclaim 'GET IT RIGHT UP YE YA MANKY INBRED TOILET SLURPPING XXXL WEARING HUN MUTANTS....GLASGOW CELTIC CHAMPIONS AGAIN OLE OLE' ✊🍀🏆 🥳

Massive congratulations to the Bhoys on what has been a hard fought but well deserved title win! Plagued by a season of injuries, patchy form and VAR skulduggery these Bhoys have shown great character and resilience, they stepped up and proved their mettle when it mattered most and that's what makes this one a little sweeter!

Also a big thank you and all the best for the future to Super Joe Hart....the big man has been a class act since the minute he arrived and has been pivotal to our success over the last 3 years. Not only has he delivered between the sticks making many crucial title winning saves but he really bought into what this club is about, he stepped up and showed great leadership when we needed it most and wore the jersey with pride and humility. I mean how many times have we seen former EPL players rock up here for one last payday thinking they're a cut above and that they can just phone it in.....not Big Joe, he gave it his all and delivered in spades! A top man and a top professional!

Tell her tae get tae get rid ae the Hun Bastard! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back