Trump to be Impeached

Is there any likelihood of enough Republicans to go against him, or will it all just fizzle out with insults being thrown back and forth along party lines?
Strange one for that bunch of old white klansmen. They're terrified of dongo's base, but they know after recent elections and current polls that they are vulnerable in their own states.

The real dynamite evidence is yet to come, when Rudy, Parnas, Nunes, Bolton and Parry all get flappy come trial time. It's no a bus they'll be throwin him under, it'll be a feckin tank.

Strange one for that bunch of old white klansmen. They're terrified of dongo's base, but they know after recent elections and current polls that they are vulnerable in their own states.

The real dynamite evidence is yet to come, when Rudy, Parnas, Nunes, Bolton and Parry all get flappy come trial time. It's no a bus they'll be throwin him under, it'll be a feckin tank.
Here's hoping it happens. I know you've been following it closely but I've not really watched much news recently as I end up shouting at the telly in frustration. 😁

Here's hoping it happens. I know you've been following it closely but I've not really watched much news recently as I end up shouting at the telly in frustration. 😁

I'm guilty of shouting at the telly at the moment, usually if a Tory fucknugget is on. Local Tory candidate came tae the door this morning,got told very politely tae off fuck. Two SNP posters in the Windows & they still knock the door ejits.

Tories are oxygen thrives & the quicker we eradicate them from Scotland the better for us all

Is there any likelihood of enough Republicans to go against him, or will it all just fizzle out with insults being thrown back and forth along party lines?

Yes. SP's response pretty much covers it, and I don't want to repeat what he so eloquently said.

It's a fizzler BB, the Republicans will back their man,they won't kill the golden goose!

Well, if they do, Michael, they do so at their own peril. The writing is on the wall. In fact, what is often underreported everywhere is there are "conservatives" -- mostly pro-business types (like Mitt Romney) who passively have been opposing Trump and now they have an open door to act, and those are the Republicans who will probably side with impeachment. At least I think that's what the Democrats are banking on in submitting the articles.

Also, the reality here is that Trump is not as popular as the MSM would like you to believe, and he's not gaining much traction as the charges pile up against him. My guess is that Trump doens't make it to the GOP nomination -- either he'll be in jail before Election Day 2020 or he will be removed from office thanks to the 25th Amendment (look it up, folks -- it will take too long to explain here).

We can but hope Larry all we need now is the Fuckwit Brexiteeers to realise that Bojo is a clown 🤡 of the highest Order.
and god help us when fucks up this country and he will.

HH 🍀

We have our fingers crossed here that the UK electorate wises up before the 12th and the Tories lose power.

You've all probably seen this already, as it's gone viral in the States, but keep your NHS at all costs, while we work to start our own here.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back