Uefa

patmeech

Once again stupidly we are going to be punished by EUFA if it's stand closure the green brigade can't complain,yeah I know they create atmosphere do good works in other areas it's got idiots who do not know how to control themselves self policing does not work

Once again stupidly we are going to be punished by EUFA if it's stand closure the green brigade can't complain,yeah I know they create atmosphere do good works in other areas it's got idiots who do not know how to control themselves self policing does not work
hope the green brigade get pyro'd out there nut from now on .they way our board have just betrayed us ,i for one couldn't gie a fk about uefa fines

As for calling out Fascists good on them

I'll defend anyone's right to express their values, regardless of their flavour.

I might not agree, like, or even tolerate the message, but I have to defend the right of folk to present it (even the huns and their incessant pish).

I am, like many others, proud of the banners and displays presented by The Green Brigade. They might have dodgy taste in "phat beats" and daft dance music, but they stand against oppression, suppression and repression with their messages and they back it up with action too.

UEFA and FIFA are corporate abominations who wouldn't know the meaning of decency if it was painted on a banner and walloped across their rapidly-receding hairlines.

On the pyro debate, can anyone really tell me that UEFA don't need a rocket up their arse and pointing to the moon?

Back