UEFA's Disrespect - 'All countries deserve a team in the Champions League,' CFR Cluj's boss Dan Petrescu

henrik Larssons early form was quiche

As were a lot of players in their first few games at club.

So this get better players in doesn't instantly solve form or team gel.

Better players is what we all want.

but

1 they must want to be here
2 they must fit the wage structure
3 the must be affordable to point they don't cost miles more than their intrinsic value
4 they need to be given time to get their body mind and heart in right place before they get judged as being shite.

We have a luxury at a left back

A really classy Tierney

finding better than him is not going to be easy, so anybody covering him might look not as good.

I recommend getting behind who we actually have rather than constantly saying we need better when you know fine well the only guaranteed better players play at clubs ranked higher than us and therefore usually cost more than what we can sell.

I remember hoidonk being mediocre for months before he gelled.

instant gell is rare. So even buying guaranteed higher quality comes with high risk short term shish
I remember Van Hoijdonk scoring a screamer against the Jam Farts on his debut. We're you at the game caller?

im talking generally and the nonsense about him being poor signing

Ans no I wasn't at the game
Cool the beans pal, I wasn't having a go. I was at the game and he was like something we hadn't seen for years. He was magic for as long as we had him and he won us the SC, and we'd not won anything for donks by then. He was a bit of an arse but you can't say he wasn't a great player for us, especially at the time when great players were thin on the ground. For your first point, I don't remember any moaning when we signed him. All the best HH.

Cool the beans pal, I wasn't having a go. I was at the game and he was like something we hadn't seen for years. He was magic for as long as we had him and he won us the SC, and we'd not won anything for donks by then. He was a bit of an arse but you can't say he wasn't a great player for us, especially at the time when great players were thin on the ground. For your first point, I don't remember any moaning when we signed him. All the best HH.
I thought he was great, one of my favourite strikers

the only reason mentioned him was in response to Bolingoli being gash

I was suggesting its harsh to call him she so early

Big Pierre went on to be magic in his first full season under burns.

He may have scored in debut, rangers match and cup final in 94/95 season but he only really gelled into team in big way following season and I think he ended up top scorer.

My point was I will be giving Bolingoli more than just one game before I slate him as bad signing is all

:p

hh

I thought he was great, one of my favourite strikers

the only reason mentioned him was in response to Bolingoli being gash

I was suggesting its harsh to call him she so early

Big Pierre went on to be magic in his first full season under burns.

He may have scored in debut, rangers match and cup final in 94/95 season but he only really gelled into team in big way following season and I think he ended up top scorer.

My point was I will be giving Bolingoli more than just one game before I slate him as bad signing is all

:p

hh
Well hell pal! So will I! I'm no going to write the boy off after a couple of games! I like the boy, he's definitely eager, probably too eager, but there is a good wee player in there, and he's only understudy to KT anyway. Because, I'm sure he won't go anyway before the 10.

Back