UEFA's FFP rules & Sevco

Other than the well documented reasons for us wanting the huns gone, what they stand for, manky fans, stench etc.. what in the long term would happen to us?
Winning the league every year?, fans getting bored? What would you lot talk and obsess about?

If I'm being very honest, For me, I wouldn't miss them as a club but I'd miss the intense rivalry....every superhero needs a villain, good needs evil, the god needs the devil, salt needs pepper etc.....

Bottom line (for me anyway) is that our game up in Scotland would be finished...at least when they died the first time they were there for ridicule and slaughtering
They had the chance to reform their club but they didn't think that they would carry their support with them. It would take someone with realistic ideas as to how to reform them without their rabid band of followers. If someone does revive them in the event of their demise, they will have to be honest and remove the cancerous core of their club, would this work, sorry no it won't happen in my lifetime. You can guarantee it that some conman looking to make some easy money will be all over them. HH

I think Gerrard to Villas one load of shite to be honest .
It’s football so it wouldn’t surprise me …but
I’d be surprised if he was being considered for a relegation dogfight considering his experience in relegation dogfights
Although perhaps they admire the free flowing fitba …. Nah me neither

The Chief executive at Villa was at Liverpool when slippy was under 19s boss. Sky showed an old interview with him when slippy took over at the house of filth saying how great he was and after he conquered the SPL he could be back in the EPL at a top job.
Ye can tell all these fools have never watched an SPL match and do not understand the blatant cheating that benefits one team only.
Ex Villa man Richard Dunne saying Villa must go for him after his highly successful time in Glasgow.
Its totally bizarre. Slippy will get Villa relegated.

The Chief executive at Villa was at Liverpool when slippy was under 19s boss. Sky showed an old interview with him when slippy took over at the house of filth saying how great he was and after he conquered the SPL he could be back in the EPL at a top job.
Ye can tell all these fools have never watched an SPL match and do not understand the blatant cheating that benefits one team only.
Ex Villa man Richard Dunne saying Villa must go for him after his highly successful time in Glasgow.
yep am guessing he'll get found out quickly

Neil Lennon - 2 league titles and 3 Cup wins in 2 years = out of work, useless, dinosaur, zero prospects.

Slippy - one title in 3 years thanks to us imploding, covid and many ref gifts = Top manager destined for greatness.

🤷‍♂️

Back