Unacceptable and provocative celebrating and laps of honour

BILLCOWIE1958

It would appear that SEVCO fans are such sensetive and fragile beings that ANY type of celebration by opposition players or management aggrivates them so much that they must immediately revert to type and display their inbuilt destruct mechanism
Because the existence of said mechanism is inherent exclusively to SEVCO fans as it was to their forerunners the fans of the deceased Club Rangers FC mischievous opposition supporters players and management will always take any opportunity whatsoever to ensure that this mechanism is engaged

Let's look at high profile occasions when outrageous inflammatory actions by the opposition have resulted in the mayhem and destruction being caused by the Hoardes

May 1980 Scottish Cup Final Mass Pitch Invasion
Reason... Rangers had lost 1-0 to Celtic

May 2008 Manchester city centre turned into a battle ground and an area of mass destruction

Reason... Rangers had lost UEFA Cup Final 2-0 to Zenith St Petersburg

May 2016 Scottish Cup Final Mass Pitch Invasion
Reason... SEVCO had lost 3-2 to Hibs

September 2016 away toilet block at Celtic Park decimated by moronic SEVCO fans

Reason... SEVCO had been pumped 5-1 by Celtic in their 1st ever Glasgow Derby in the top tier of Scottish Football

May 1972 Rioting in Barcelona

Reason... They had just WON the European. Cup Winners Cup

Coonclusion ... They are Neanderthal Knuckle Dragging Morons who cannot deal with excitement happiness joy disappointment sorrow or pain without hitting out or destroying whatever deviates their psyche from the mediocrity of their futile existences even their own players and supporters
They have an inherent idea that everybody is against them They even sing about it They think that the world is out of step with them and that everyone should live in the 17th Century

These are mere examples of the type of behaviour that unrealistic celebrating by opposition fans players and management can manifest if SEVCO fans feel that they are being disrespected

Even Police Scotland appreciate the existence of the inbuilt destruct mechanism as they are now blaming Celtic players for activating it at the end of the latest Glasgow Derby back in September and are very reluctant to proportion any blame on the SEVCO followers

Respect to SEVCO as it was with Rangers would appear to be a One Way Street

No respect was shown or intimated when Rangers won the league at Celtic Park in May 1999 when the players engaged in an impromptu celebratory Huddle after the Final whistle

May 2016 Scottish Cup semi final Rangers Directors went ballistic in front of their Celtic counterparts after drawing 2-2 and ultimate qualifying in a 5-4 penalty shoot out
The ultimate result of their disrespectful actions was the emergence of Brendan Rogers as replacement for Ronny Deila and 6/6 domestic trophies and league titles arriving at Parkhead and SEVCO being kept firmly in their box

Let's wind these pricks up at every opportunity It doesn't take much and watch them wriggle and squirm before turning on each other and eating their own young

HH?

Last edited:
It would appear that SEVCO fans are such sensetive and fragile beings that ANY type of celebration by opposition players or management aggrivates them so much that they must immediately revert to type and display their inbuilt destruct mechanism
Because the existence of said mechanism is inherent exclusively to SEVCO fans as it was to their forerunners the fans of the deceased Club Rangers FC mischievous opposition supporters players and management will always take any opportunity whatsoever to ensure that this mechanism is engaged

Let's look at high profile occasions when outrageous inflammatory actions by the opposition have resulted in the mayhem and destruction being caused by the Hoardes

May 2008 Manchester city centre turned into a battle ground and an area of mass destruction

Reason... SEVCO had 3-2 to Hibs

Reason... SEVCO had been pumped 5-1 by Celtic in their 1st ever Glasgow Derby in the top tier of Scottish Football

These are mere examples of the type of behaviour that unrealistic celebrating by opposition fans players and management can manifest if SEVCO fans feel that they are being disrespected

Even Police Scotland appreciate the existence of the inbuilt destruct mechanism as they are now blaming Celtic players for activating it at the end of the latest Glasgow Derby back in September and are very reluctant to proportion any blame on the SEVCO followers

No respect was shown or intimated when Rangers won the league at Celtic Park in May 1999 when the players engaged in an impromptu celebratory Huddle after the Final whistle

May 2016 Scottish Cup semi final Rangers Directors went ballistic in front of their Celtic counterparts after drawing 2-2 and ultimate qualifying in a 5-4 penalty shoot out
The ultimate result of their disrespectful actions was the emergence of Brendan Rogers as replacement for Ronny Deila and 6/6 domestic trophies and league titles arriving at Parkhead and SEVCO being kept firmly in their box

HH?

Very well put
HH

Reason... SEVCO had 3-2 to Hibs

HH?
But it is the way they constantly blame everyone else for their actions. ALWAYS they were provoked. I remember this f@wit who played 5-a-side with us. He had been to Manchester and we were ribbing him about it which he wasn't taking well. And yes, it was someone else's fault. He blamed the Police! And what was his occupation? You've guessed it - a copper!

Last edited by a moderator:
But it is the way they constantly blame everyone else for their actions. ALWAYS they were provoked. I remember this f@wit who played 5-a-side with us. He had been to Manchester and we were ribbing him about it which he wasn't taking well. And yes, it was someone else's fault. He blamed the Police! And what was his occupation? You've guessed it - a copper!
BTY WTF do you do to get the next level of membership. Not that it bothers me, just intriqued. I post on here or like a post everyday but still only show as "active member". I was a website administrator for over 4 years with a website membership of over 2500. I designed it so there was no ranking. To be honest this ranking p@sses me off. For the reasons I designed it out. Some subscibers look at the ranking and decide to "like", "comment" on the ranking. The lower the ranking the more difficult it becomes to get positive feedback. It's actually very pretentious. Maria advised me to join and good on her, but for reasons above, time to knock it on the head and I'll go back to posting on the blogs. I've contacted the administrators to remove me. Again why is it designed that way? I should just be able to log in to my profile and remove myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTY WTF do you do to get the next level of membership. Not that it bothers me, just intriqued. I post on here or like a post everyday but still only show as "active member". I was a website administrator for over 4 years with a website membership of over 2500. I designed it so there was no ranking. To be honest this ranking p@sses me off. For the reasons I designed it out. Some subscibers look at the ranking and decide to "like", "comment" on the ranking. The lower the ranking the more difficult it becomes to get positive feedback. It's actually very pretentious. Maria advised me to join and good on her, but for reasons above, time to knock it on the head and I'll go back to posting on the blogs. I've contacted the administrators to remove me. Again why is it designed that way? I should just be able to log in to my profile and remove myself.

I don't think anyone even notices these things, OSE, I know I certainly don't! At least on here you have the ability to write decent posts which aren't binned before you get the words out and even edit them if need be.
You would be a sad lost to the site and too good for the C blog unless you enjoy debates on the shape of the planet and the cheap, filthy remarks from deluded huns, so don't go. :(

The day i put a huns bigoted drivel over my own thoughts is the day im in heaven and the devil missed me.

Never in my life would i encourage any sane person to give credence to shite.

Know your place kkklan

For those of us who were about in 72 they rioted in Barcelona when they won the CWC, blame the Police that time tae, the huns just like a riot.

For those of us who were about in 72 they rioted in Barcelona when they won the CWC, blame the Police that time tae, the huns just like a riot.
Not only were they the first team to be presented the cup in the toilets/changing rooms. They were the first British team to be banned from Europe (2 Years). First British team to have fans banned from attending a European fixture PSV.
They truly are "A constant embarrassment and an occasional disgrace"

Well everyone starts from 0 and you already have 33 points so you must be doing something right You can also just log off and not return to the site but I have read and liked many of your posts so hope that you don't desert which is a very good site with many great and varied opinions

HH?

As for not receiving likes You have already received 266

Well everyone starts from 0 and you already have 33 points so you must be doing something right You can also just log off and not return to the site but I have read and liked many of your posts so hope that you don't desert which is a very good site with many great and varied opinions

HH?

As for not receiving likes You have already received 266
You can't make your opinion heard if you are not in the room ,stay your post are well read HH

Back