Unionist / Orange / Sevconian 'Culture'

26+6=1

Yes the picture does state 'Taigs [Catholics] will be crucified'

282427292_1754651748038603_5523921919017896666_n.jpg

Any hun trolls visiting The Noise this fine day would feel right at home, unionists, orange walks, tories etc, etc. They'd feel so at home they might stay!

It's a shame with all the great things going on at Celtic some would rather focus on this backward shit.

Any hun trolls visiting The Noise this fine day would feel right at home, unionists, orange walks, tories etc, etc. They'd feel so at home they might stay!

It's a shame with all the great things going on at Celtic some would rather focus on this backward shit.
True, I'm well impressed with the hoops business so far, hopefully another couple in and a few out, but I do hope it's pishing from the heavens next Saturday out here and a few get hit by lightning 🤣🤣

FFS Hoopy there has to be balance. Life in Celtic Nation is all rosey at the minute; Lawwell and the Ginger Whinger are no longer fuelling my paranoia but there isn't yet a drug invented to inspire me to full-on Fr Jack puppy picnic mode.
Celtic's dominance, financial and moral superiority are real but so are Tories (including the ones on the Celtic board), Orangies and Sevconians.
They won't just go away you know.

Yes the picture does state 'Taigs [Catholics] will be crucified'

282427292_1754651748038603_5523921919017896666_n.jpg
Their "culture" is cruicifing Catholics, apparently. I also suppose crucifixion applied to anybody else who disagrees.
So much for their "all are welcome" credo. We have LGBT, we have Black Lives Matter, Show Racism the Red Card but it's still open season on Catholics.
it's a feckin disgrace I tell ya!! A feckin disgrace!!

aye one of the wee lassies from holy cross from years ago

one of them went flying off the top of one last night ,plus this guy went up in flames
Now put everything wrong over there aside just for this one topic i cant believe the leaders if these communities dont have a more stricter set if rules for one theyre too fuckin big for a start and theres petrol poured over them aswell so to just let anycunt never mind a wee guy run up so close to it while its taking hold is fuckin crazy when we had bonnies for the 5th back wen the fire brigade never put them out the parents always policed the fire until it has collapsed fuckin idiots care more about burning effigies if catholic weans rather than watch tbeyre own 🤬

Last edited:
Back