Unity marches

whiney granpas post wiv faker analagee.

unless dis same whineyweegranpa65 can show where he makes a post about ny of d thousands of orange order scum rallys, its a fake selectiv complain.
d orange scum dont worry about who marches anywhere else.

so fcuk march away bhoys till d ornage scum r shown up or stopped. fcuk any old kunto who gets traumateazed or made 2 wait 10 mins for another slash. dont drink so much or buy a nappy

if held up u can go another road 2 buy ur cheap lager n kitkats

Well played. The Brits could stay another 800 years and they'd never crack this code.

I was in Glasgow yesterday, I don't have a problem with anyone's right tae march. My problem is how it impacts on other people & business

A 2hr job took 5hrs because of road closures etc, 3hrs that cost me money. I could've moved another 2-3 boats in that time, about £800-1000 loss. The policing was over the top, helicopter, mounted, dogs, riot squad, traffic cop's, cost is met by the council apparently.
They should stop having as many Orange Walks and save some money

Personally I detest the Ulsterisation of Scottish politics & the country in general. My problem is when it starts tae impact on day to day life work, leisure etc.

Police told me 10-15min delay, then told me it could be up tae 1hr. Then asked if I would remove Scotland stuff in the cab because it could offend those in the counter demo.

That was it for me, Get the Officet in charge & get me over the other side of the bridge, or I'll go over myself. Aye & if some people find my flag or scarf offensive, may I suggest they GTF out of Scotland"

Unfortunately the counter demo was full of scum, felt like cutting the corner & mounting the pavement taking a good few with me. Naw, some poor bugger would need tae clean the shite up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back