Unlikely double acts.

Weedocbhoy60

Me 'n' the Mrs were out for breakfast this morning. I had waffles with bacon and maple syrup. It occurred to me that bacon and maple syrup shouldn't go together, but they do (so well).
So, can you bhoys and ghirls think of any other unlikely double acts ???

Me 'n' the Mrs were out for breakfast this morning. I had waffles with bacon and maple syrup. It occurred to me that bacon and maple syrup shouldn't go together, but they do (so well).
So, can you bhoys and ghirls think of any other unlikely double acts ???
Shite and sugar, Doc.

My Ma' had a secret recipe and it was on the menu every night when I asked what was for tea.

Think she might have been kiddin me on, but it tasted good enough

Shite and sugar, Doc.

My Ma' had a secret recipe and it was on the menu every night when I asked what was for tea.

Think she might have been kiddin me on, but it tasted good enough
Fuck another that uses the phrase tea for dinner 🥳

My maw had similar outlook when asked what was for tea.
‘Shite with a bam biscuit’ or ‘a piece n shit’

Fuck another that uses the phrase tea for dinner 🥳

My maw had similar outlook when asked what was for tea.
‘Shite with a bam biscuit’ or ‘a piece n shit’
Dinner is aboot at 12o'clock. Tea is aboot 5ish, 6ish........when the pubs fling oot!!!

Spent time doon in England, Stg and was convinced that bam cakes were a thing until I realised there was an 'r' missing in what I was actually hearing

Dinner is aboot at 12o'clock. Tea is aboot 5ish, 6ish........when the pubs fling oot!!!

Spent time doon in England, Stg and was convinced that bam cakes were a thing until I realised there was an 'r' missing in what I was actually hearing
You're away in the head bigman. Tea or as we say tae is 10am or 3. 1 o'clock is lunch. 5-6 Is dinner time. Anything else is just plain wrong.

Back