Unnecessary pressure

Glad to see Neil is not continulng Rodgers stupidity by passing around at the goalmouth, where he put untold pressure on his shaky defence,and invited teams to come onto them, this system of passing around in your own backyard is o.k. When you have got the game we’ll won and you are playing out time, what is the point of putting the team under unnecessary pressure, also the vast majority of fans did not like it.

I didn't like it much either but we bagged a few trophies that way. I think BR might be a one trick pony we'll find out for sure if he doesn't last more than 2 years at LFC.

I think Leicester will be excellent this year. They have really good players and have bought in quality to add to that. Time will tell how many tricks the deselected saint has. My money is on them being good.

I think Leicester will be excellent this year. They have really good players and have bought in quality to add to that. Time will tell how many tricks the deselected saint has. My money is on them being good.
have a feeling you're right about that TV1 teilemans is a great signing and to get the £80 million or so for Maguire is unbelievable. like you I could see them do well, maybe overtake arsenal, perhaps push into the top 6. never know , such a tough division where every club is spending like it's Christmas. although many are buying overpriced players, Leicester seems to be doing good business. just better stay the fek away from our good players.

I agree TV1. Despite how we feel about him now, Rodgers is an excellent motivator and organiser - wonderful at building up players to over-perform and they are always properly prepared to the smallest detail for their games.

But so far in his career he only seems to be able to pull this off for a shortish period of time - couple of years. His downfall seems to be identifying & buying new talent, constantly playing people in the wrong positions as he unnecessarily wants to show off his ability at being an innovative/clever coach (e.g. playing Raheem Sterling & CalMac as full backs in important matches), struggling to continue success long-term as his favourite players end up being run into the ground by over-playing them, an inability to pro-actively change when things get tougher once poorer opponents have sussed out his "philosophy" and adherence to the same tactics against better opposition leading to conceding 7 against PSG & Barca.

Based on his past history I envisage Leicester doing really well this season and early next season - whether this continues will be dependent upon whether Rodgers has learnt any lessons.

I agree TV1. Despite how we feel about him now, Rodgers is an excellent motivator and organiser - wonderful at building up players to over-perform and they are always properly prepared to the smallest detail for their games.

But so far in his career he only seems to be able to pull this off for a shortish period of time - couple of years. His downfall seems to be identifying & buying new talent, constantly playing people in the wrong positions as he unnecessarily wants to show off his ability at being an innovative/clever coach (e.g. playing Raheem Sterling & CalMac as full backs in important matches), struggling to continue success long-term as his favourite players end up being run into the ground by over-playing them, an inability to pro-actively change when things get tougher once poorer opponents have sussed out his "philosophy" and adherence to the same tactics against better opposition leading to conceding 7 against PSG & Barca.

Based on his past history I envisage Leicester doing really well this season and early next season - whether this continues will be dependent upon whether Rodgers has learnt any lessons.
good point about playing players out of position. I'm not sure if that'll continue in the EPL when he has so many talented individuals who can play many positions. one thing in the SPL that won't work in the EPL. I will sit down and watch a full Leicester game to see if and if so, how BR has changed tactics to suit the EPL

good point about playing players out of position. I'm not sure if that'll continue in the EPL when he has so many talented individuals who can play many positions. one thing in the SPL that won't work in the EPL. I will sit down and watch a full Leicester game to see if and if so, how BR has changed tactics to suit the EPL
He did it at Liverpool as well though and this led to Sterling falling out with him and wanting to leave as he was rightly pissed off for being slagged off by fans for being a crap full back!

Back