Updated headline - No huns in europe

seven past niven

correct me if i'm mistaken but isn't it odd that prior to every european tie, the opposition have an issue with form, or some other problem. benfica for example lost five nil to porto at the weekend. the fact is that it happens every time with injuries to star players and bosses sacked ,shows how fortunate they have been to make it so far in europe

correct me if i'm mistaken but isn't it odd that prior to every european tie, the opposition have an issue with form, or some other problem. benfica for example lost five nil to porto at the weekend. the fact is that it happens every time with injuries to star players and bosses sacked ,shows how fortunate they have been to make it so far in europe

The devil looks after his own…

Been debating this to myself about them
In Europe do we want them to go through a few more rounds so they have more games for them to worry about and also it makes them play on a Sunday so if we win on the Saturdays we go top so more pressure and also helps with our coefficient or do we want them out at the first opportunity…….(even tho we don’t like it they are a massive reason why we get straight into champions league) obviously none of us want them to get to final ….wont be cheering them to win but either they win or lose I just see benefits

Been discussing this with shades Jnr,,, I want them out and gubbed,, he wants them through another while yet so they hopefully take their beady wee eyes aff the baw in the league...

But the thought of thousands of them descending on Dublin in May plays with my inner devil 👿.. So who knows eh.... 😱 😱 😱

Been discussing this with shades Jnr,,, I want them out and gubbed,, he wants them through another while yet so they hopefully take their beady wee eyes aff the baw in the league...

But the thought of thousands of them descending on Dublin in May plays with my inner devil 👿.. So who knows eh.... 😱 😱 😱
It’s definitely a hard one mate ….they have zero chance getting to Dublin 😂☘️ ….

Want them in for a least another round, draw in Lisbon, at Ibroxes, they win in extratime.

Then get Liverpool in QF & get another fuckin pumping. 4 extra games with the size of Hun squad mibbie pick up a few injuries along the way & drop a few points trying tae play catch up.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️NO HUNS IN DUBLIN☘️🇮🇪🏴

They carry loads of luck in Europe but their squad is decimated with injuries and there's no strength and depth but I'd still like them to go further so that more of them seek the sanctuary of the treatment table.

They won't be off to Dublin in the green, in the green. 🍀🍀🍀

Sold there souls to auld nick mate!!!jammy cunts..

They had zero chance to get to Seville and nearly won but for a brilliant last minute save ,and a Ramsey penalty miss
They also missed a sitter with about 10 seconds to go Mcg...

But I was more referring to their fans getting oot of Dublin.... If they get to Dublin carnage would be a certainty, to be fair it would follow them anywhere, but at least in Dublin there would be a bit of a push back fae the residents.. 😱 😱 😱

I want them slaughtered. Humiliated. Mocked across Europe; Used as memes for comical embarrasing footballing incompetence on every kids' phone across the continent by Friday morning.

Much more preferrable to hoping they 'stay in and get tired.'
The way Bair RAGDOLLED Oddbod on Sat would suggest Benfica wid RIP them tae shreds!! TavPen & the wee Midget are nae better & Soapy Soutars up there wae Rob Kiernan!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They are RANK FUKIN ROTTEN & have been carried by the Refs & VAR fur Mths!!🤬🤬🤬 Baldys record is NAE better infact probably worse than Beales whereas Rodgers is at least 10/12 pts off Anges total! 4/5-0 defeat on Thu coupled wae an improving Hibs defeat on Sun would send the FILTH into COMPLETE MELTDOON!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back