Useless.

Yes but that’s because you think wrong, you make assumptions of others that are wrong. Yes I did not say Neil Lennon, that was just my use of the English vocabulary, but you get upset by it and call me a H’n??? I did use the name Jock Stein?
In my opinion a True Fan is a person who does follow Celtic through thick and thin and I have travelled home away and abroad and I am fortunate to be a Season Ticket holder from the 70’s and through the very thin and still went to games, win lose or draw.
So please don’t chastise when you are abruptly wrong. ☘☘HH

This reads a bit like one of those emails you get from the Nigerian lad who needs to rest a few quid in your account for a few weeks.

e9ax7omntdl01.jpg
Insulin dependant diabetic since I was 21, so never ever used weed,

Jinky if you remember correctly I apologised for calling you a hun and a cunt but on reflection I was wrong. Hun cunt.

You're a right wee sleekit snidey cunt aren't you droopy?..a wanker if ever there was one, it's a good fukin night out you need buddy.

So does everyone on here know tamthetit and fred?? I have no idea. Have a got myself a new wee friend???

Him and his 'pal' TGM caused me to do a runner but I ended up in Cornton Vale but SP managed to get as far as South America to avoid Polis Scotland. He was meant to break me out of the Vale but he let me down and I had to do my time. Made some lovely new friends though. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Back