van bronckhorst

I'm not watching. I'm looking at the sky app now and again, which is never a good idea concerning Sevco cause the guy that updates it must be a hun. It's like he's watching Barca every week. Anyway....according to the app, the scum are all over hibs and should be winning. Is that true?? Anyone watching them??
I am, they have, but Hibs defending strongly.

I'm not watching. I'm looking at the sky app now and again, which is never a good idea concerning Sevco cause the guy that updates it must be a hun. It's like he's watching Barca every week. Anyway....according to the app, the scum are all over hibs and should be winning. Is that true?? Anyone watching them??
Not me. I don't want to watch the mutants either.

I questioned the permit process before KO.
Asked if Conte is cleared to manage in a few days then why is Gio not in the dugout?
Few of the comments from the pundits have confirmed Gio has chosen not to get involved - in a semi fucking final leaving a B team manager in charge.

The pundits will know for a fact Gio was eligible so for me that adds certainty.

Further calls from the pundits and the huns on follow follow to go down to the dressing room at half time.

Gio went to hospitality...

For a team that had their leader walk out and the next guy choose to leave them to it...begs the question.

Is the WATP text sign off prick a true blue, a real rangers man - apparently not?

Gio had the chance today to jump right into the trenches and show support to his undead ensemble of wretched wraiths - on and off the pitch

Shat it.

Every single one of those cunts showing up to the next training session 🤔

What's Gio's opening line hahaha?

Get it right fucking up ye

The "official" start of Gio is Monday will be the false rhetoric.

Every man and his dug knows otherwise

Should they Fuk be winning, they've had 1 shot on target 2nd Haf & it wiz a skitter!! We've had over 80% possession against Livi & St. Johnstone so it counts fur Fuk Aw!! 😏😏😏

hibs will be feilding calls for hundreds of millions after beating the greatest Trangers side in 12 years

Kent around 100 million alone shows that 100 million for each of the hibs players cant be an exageration

for the cheap price of 500 million you could buy this entire hibs team and their value will only get higher and higher

Members online

Latest posts

Back