VAR in Scotland

Ray

Apparently tonight in the Scotsman,SFA ,are to ask all teams re implementation of VAR,and hoping for some sort of vote April 20,?
Well slippy May get his wish ,but,does he REALLY relish var ,how can the mib ignore the actions of a certain one in camera recording, and instantly, be interesting ,Hh

I never thought I would say no to VAR in our game but if as said it involves any past or present SFA MIBs then in my view it's a no from me .

I do not like the way they are operating VAR at the moment but IMO if they bring it into Scottish football then we can say goodbye to scoring from any corner ever ,not like we do so anyway
HH

I never thought I would say no to VAR in our game but if as said it involves any past or present SFA MIBs then in my view it's a no from me .

I do not like the way they are operating VAR at the moment but IMO if they bring it into Scottish football then we can say goodbye to scoring from any corner ever ,not like we do so anyway
HH
Remember when we used to do ,and in a regular basis, to be honest can’t remember the last time ? Hh

I don't get the argument about Morelos not being sent off. VAR would (or should) have picked up on his earlier off the ball kick out on a Motherwell player that went unpunished, his bookings were clear cut for multiple fouls and his second for his geritrightupyouse "celebration" to incite opposition fans, neither of which would be overturned! Mind you, who says there is ever any logic in their havers?

Video assisting rankers needs to be modified before being introduced up here, I've watched decisions in games down south that are beyond belief, and that is in games involving teams I dont give a monkeys about.

Theoretically great idea, in reality it's a nightmare, in my opinion it will be used to our detriment with a whole host of sycophants wheeled out to explain why goals get chopped off, even more penalties given etc etc.

The old adage applies for me here, if the spfl/sfa want it in, its only going to benefit one team in the long run.

Simplify it then perhaps it would be a decent idea . No grey areas.

H.H

Members online

Latest posts

Back