VAR sucks. That is all

lcafiero

Anyone else watching England-Cameroon women? VAR gives England a goal when three players were clearly offside. Then Cameroon gets hosed on a goal where the player was clearly onside.

Why Cameroon is still on the pitch is a mystery. Were I coaching them I'd pull my team and fuck these Imperialist clowns.

Anyone else watching England-Cameroon women? VAR gives England a goal when three players were clearly offside. Then Cameroon gets hosed on a goal where the player was clearly onside.

Why Cameroon is still on the pitch is a mystery. Were I coaching them I'd pull my team and fuck these Imperialist clowns.
Rosenburg is on hesgoals for anyone Norwegian Lge has started 0 0 half time

How much money is available from advertisers for FIFA directly affects the outcome of VAR decisions, this is known as The bank balance correlation or AIPG ratio or Advertising Income Per Goal ratio. These are real equations used by VAR FIFA officials and not totally made up by me.
Rich

How much money is available from advertisers for FIFA directly affects the outcome of VAR decisions, this is known as The bank balance correlation or AIPG ratio or Advertising Income Per Goal ratio. These are real equations used by VAR FIFA officials and not totally made up by me.
Rich

With that in mind how far away are we from the American model of ad breaks during set pieces.
If you watch the football or baseball here you get the guys talking in the studio between set pieces.
If you watch it out there every stoppage is an ad break
IIRC it was one of the factors that killed off the original American soccer league they had set times for ad breaks such as before a corner so everyone was stood round whilst the viewer got a word from the sponsor

I hate it! We need computers to improve referees. How does that improve referees?
Use players as an example we just play the game in some sort of virtual reality.
How about we just improve referees and allow for human error as per players.
Referee universities or such like.
Otherwise it's about money...Oh wait!

Members online

Latest posts

Back