VAR watch.

This might have been posted already if it has well here it is again
Out of interest, did anyone on here think VAR would be a good idea and, if so, has your opinion changed since it backfired its way into our game? I thought for a short time that it might help until I considered the use of a hun cheat in the VAR box as well and I changed my opinion very quickly.

I did Neil. But the Michael Smith hand ball had me spitting fire. It ended there and then. A long time ago, I gave up despairing at the corruption in Scottish football, and don't expect anything else now really. But I had hoped VAR might have been a start to rooting some of it out. This will never happen.

I did Neil. But the Michael Smith hand ball had me spitting fire. It ended there and then. A long time ago, I gave up despairing at the corruption in Scottish football, and don't expect anything else now really. But I had hoped VAR might have been a start to rooting some of it out. This will never happen.
Huns on the field running the game, and the lines, Huns in the VAR room...yeah, it's working exactly how the Establishment wants it to

Last edited:
Out of interest, did anyone on here think VAR would be a good idea and, if so, has your opinion changed since it backfired its way into our game? I thought for a short time that it might help until I considered the use of a hun cheat in the VAR box as well and I changed my opinion very quickly.

Came on this morning to ask that exact same question Neil.
I said, from day one, VAR would be used for the absolute benefit of one club. What has happened since its introduction has proven that.
I'd genuinely like to know, because I don't watch their matches, have the scum ever had a VAR decision go against them.
Also, we've seen the penalty table and how it seems to lean in one clubs favour. I'd like to see a VAR one....for decisions for and against.

The thing that confuses me is these incidents (😂)happened to other teams yet not a peep??this only shows me that we are the only cunts with any idea of fair play!!us guys on fan sites ain’t gonny make one iota of difference on this!!its got to be ange,Liewell,Nicholson,,,which ain’t gonny happen,and u can forget the supporters association saying owt,,don’t know what size a membership they have but must be significant enough to get listened to??probably scared they don’t get there allocations??🤷‍♂️...by the way how do the hunz manage to get three games played in front of us since the break???a wee helping hand?

Huns on the field running the game, and the lines, Huns in the VAR room...yeah, it's working exactly how the Establishment wants it to
I'm with you on this. It's not the technology that's the problem but the "peepel" using.
During last night's game (Sheep v Zombies) the ball hit Tavi-sneer in the upper arm ( in the six yard box) preventing the Aberdeen player from making contact with the ball.
"No penalty" . "Never a penalty" . The replay was clear, unambiguous it hit his upper arm in the penalty box.
it's cheating. Simple.

Gives me that horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach when i hear they have grasped yet another what should have been a loss win. Being one ahead of this mob in any game is never gonna be enough with the support mechanism they have always enjoyed in Scottish hunnery football.
Var has just enhanced that along with Qatar extra time. Better get used to it.
More importantly we need to start scoring more goals and taking our many chances especially when we play them at Mordor or there will only be one outcome.

I thought it would be a good thing till I found out that it was operated by the same MIB that referee the games then I knew it was just another tool in the hun loving criminals armoury of honest mistakes and it has proven to be just that

VAR should be a good thing but sadly it is being operated by the same incompetent/corrupt (I'll let you choose - either one or both) officials that could not find their arseholes with both hands and a map.

I did think they would be pretty poor and biased, but even I am shocked at just how appalling and one-sided the decisions have been during the short period it has been in place.

Came on this morning to ask that exact same question Neil.
I said, from day one, VAR would be used for the absolute benefit of one club. What has happened since its introduction has proven that.
I'd genuinely like to know, because I don't watch their matches, have the scum ever had a VAR decision go against them.
Also, we've seen the penalty table and how it seems to lean in one clubs favour. I'd like to see a VAR one....for decisions for and against.
I have to say I don't watch their matches either. They stir such bad sentiments in me that I just couldn't but if they get beaten then I will watch the 'highlights' on EBT Sports.

Where were the "lines" drawn for Abadas offside goal. All the offsides are called by VAR with lines. I have never ever saw a referee called to the monitor for an offside. Why was this the case last night?
The lines are supposed to be definitive. Why was this left to the mib to decide.
The VAR guy knew it was a legitimate goal wanted to disallow goal but had no grounds, so he punted the decision on to the brouge wearing staunch guy with a whistle....who did not disappoint his less staunch loafer wearing VAR billybuddy.

Where were the "lines" drawn for Abadas offside goal. All the offsides are called by VAR with lines. I have never ever saw a referee called to the monitor for an offside. Why was this the case last night?
The lines are supposed to be definitive. Why was this left to the mib to decide.
The VAR guy knew it was a legitimate goal wanted to disallow goal but had no grounds, so he punted the decision on to the brouge wearing staunch guy with a whistle....who did not disappoint his less staunch loafer wearing VAR billybuddy.
I don't think there was any question that Abada was yards offside when Turnbull kicked the ball forward, so no need for lines. The question seems to revolve around whether the Livi defender who jumped up towards the ball and thrust his head at it was trying to deliberately play the ball or avoid it.

If he had deliberately played the ball then by the laws of the game then Abada was onside. If he was trying to avoid playing the ball then Abada was offside. The MIB and VAR discussed this and decided that the defender did not mean to play the ball when he was attempting to header it clear, despite all video evidence showing he did indeed try to play the ball!!!!

I hope that clears things up. And stop being so paranoid...

I don't think there was any question that Abada was yards offside when Turnbull kicked the ball forward, so no need for lines. The question seems to revolve around whether the Livi defender who jumped up towards the ball and thrust his head at it was trying to deliberately play the ball or avoid it.

If he had deliberately played the ball then by the laws of the game then Abada was onside. If he was trying to avoid playing the ball then Abada was offside. The MIB and VAR discussed this and decided that the defender did not mean to play the ball when he was attempting to header it clear, despite all video evidence showing he did indeed try to play the ball!!!!

I hope that clears things up. And stop being so paranoid...
Remember the old saying
"Played him onside"
Absolute roasters the lot of them
And this, don't raise the flag until after the ball is dead, wtf is that about...did my box in during the World Cup
FFS, if the player is offside, stick the flag up...or don't, and he's onside...what a fucking shambles the game has become

Remember the old saying
"Played him onside"
Absolute roasters the lot of them
And this, don't raise the flag until after the ball is dead, wtf is that about...did my box in during the World Cup
FFS, if the player is offside, stick the flag up...or don't, and he's onside...what a fucking shambles the game has become
Remember when the offside rule was simple and straightforward? Then the authorities decided to meddle with the laws about 20 years ago and confused the feck out of everyone. Ruud van Nistelroy took advantage first and started us on the slippery slope to where we are now.

Remember when handballs were simple and straightforward? Then the authorities decided to meddle with the laws about 5 or 6 years ago and confued the feck out of everyone. Nowadays the interpretation and application by referees has descended into farce. No-one seems to know how an incident will be judged, as every referee seems to have their own rules for officiating them.

All this confusion and muddying of the waters has allowed incompetent/corrupt (I'll let you decide) officials to prosper in our game and go unchallenged.

Oh man - I sound like a right old codger reminiscing about the good old days!!!

Yep, stupid arse here thought it might be good. I hadn't put 2 and 2 together and realised that the cheating cunts would just be cheating cunts away in an office instead of on the pitch. Duh!

Back