Viewing streams

Finally broke down and paid the subscription for Celtic TV. For the price, it seems like a good deal (US$18/month, live broadcasts and replays and all the.other stuff they broadcast). I know it may be different for those in the UK/Ireland, but if you're outside those countries, it should be OK.
18 dollars well spent Larry.

Finally broke down and paid the subscription for Celtic TV. For the price, it seems like a good deal (US$18/month, live broadcasts and replays and all the.other stuff they broadcast). I know it may be different for those in the UK/Ireland, but if you're outside those countries, it should be OK.
Yep ideal for keeping up to date, interviews,reruns of classic games some may have never seen, stories folk may not know of and general information regards times and events, so yep with your games all paid and inclusive, thats a good deal.

Good deal Larry well worth the money

I should clarify: I completely agree with those who say the stream should be free -- I am completely behind that, and Celtic should provide it and let those of us who "volunteer" to pay for it pay (if I can afford it, I'm glad to do it, as opposed to others who cannot afford it). I spent most of last season watching on hesgoal-dot-com but now games on hesgoal are sometimes unavailable, depending on the game and the (lack of) feed.

Last edited:
Celtic TV is blocking the game SIGNAL for a reason. Celtic don't own their TV rights, the SPFL, SKY & BT own the rights, these companies are looking at all streaming sites & are helping the sreams to be blocked.. Celtic would have to pay SPFL etc a fee to show delayed highlights.

In Europe the bigger clubs own their TV rights and pay their tv fees to smaller clubs so lge & tv companies who own bc rights get payed,. I ordeer for this to work you need at least 5/10m subscriptions

Sorry TT but I disagree. If SPFL were the ones blocking streams I would not have been able to watch the Hearts game on Sunday in preference to all the other games in Scotland for which streams were available and which I could have watched instead. Just Celtic game blocked.

As a season ticket holder who makes it to almost every home game and I'm on the home cup ticket scheme so I make all they games also, I would really grudge paying a second time for the odd game that I cant attend, why not include CTV in our season tickets and allow us to see the whole game.

I 've had a subscription to Celtic TV for years and it's a godsend in New Zealand. I'll be teaching in Scotland next May and might get to some of the final games at the end of the season if I can. How does one manage to get a ticket for the stadium as a visitor from the other side of the world?

I 've had a subscription to Celtic TV for years and it's a godsend in New Zealand. I'll be teaching in Scotland next May and might get to some of the final games at the end of the season if I can. How does one manage to get a ticket for the stadium as a visitor from the other side of the world?

.... with great difficulty !

HH

best ah can do Doc, give them a try nearer the time

Hope this helps Doc

How can I purchase Home Match Tickets?
Supporters can purchase tickets online at www.celticfc.net or by calling our 24 hour booking line, 0871 226 1888* or by visiting the Celtic Ticket Office.

p.s thats a premium rate phone number doc

For
That money i could have got you that and much more shipped straight to you lol. Can't say i didn't tell you😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back