Wan fur the aulder crew :)

A couple of them could be "two-fers", like the boy handing the girl a present -- "From Me to You" -- and "Birthday" (since there's a birthday cake).

Consensus was, at first, "Her Majesty," but then why was she on a slide, and whether (or not) the Lighthouse meant anything. Overthinking it, perhaps, but those of us who pored over this dismissed it. We could be wrong, though.
A dinny think theres onymair songs wi the queen on a helter skelter ;)

No, you're right. I shouldn't have posted the answers.

Is that slide considered a "helter skelter" -- maybe lost in translation?

See now yer making me feel bad Larry, when in truth I wasn't having a go at you but chucking you under the bus cos the auld codgers started ganging up on me! Whit can I say I'm sorry mate.....I had terrifying visions of being beaten to death with walking sticks by an elderly horde and I panicked :LOL:(y)

Aye that would be considered a helter skelter (y)

See now yer making me feel bad Larry, when in truth I wasn't having a go at you but chucking you under the bus cos the auld codgers started ganging up on me! Whit can I say I'm sorry mate.....I had terrifying visions of being beaten to death with walking sticks by an elderly horde and I panicked :LOL:(y)

That’s it you your getting the Tena men And you know where you can put it

HH 👀😱👀

did anybody say goodbye/hello?
I don't think so, that's one for you, tic.
Yellow submarine?
Correct.
I`m only sleeping....
Yep. Good one. That was kind of hard.
See now yer making me feel bad Larry, when in truth I wasn't having a go at you but chucking you under the bus cos the auld codgers started ganging up on me! Whit can I say I'm sorry mate
No worries, mate!

or a hockey stick aff Shamrock 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back