Watched the Lenny interview, its clear some wanted away. I have a simple solution to their wishes.

Theverdict1

It is the nature of our club that we sell our best players, eventually. I don't have a problem with that, as it's just the way things are. There is however a piece of advice form them. Have a look at Fat Boy Morelos. Simple as that. Have a close look at the guy, who we were told by sevconians in and out of the press, that he was worth more than Bill Gates and would end up going from Glesgalona to Barcelona.

What did he do? He spat the dummy and got straight on the pies. His form fell off a big wedge of cheesecake, and this combined with his appalling attitude, is now looking for a move to the desert where in-between games he looks after camels.

Do you really think that any manager of a club in a big league is going to want a petulant kid who goes in a huff? And to give them £80k a week? Think again. Morelos thought that, Slippy hoped that, Sevcos bean counters prayed for that, luckily they are praying to the wrong god. It didn't happen.

The solution is simple. Put your disappointment into a jar and throw it in the recycle bin. Have a good look in the mirror and stop being a wean and show the world why they should buy you. If you turn it on for us, play well in Europe, then you will get a move to a club in the civilised world, that doesn't include mucking out a camel shed. If you do that, you will leave with our gratitude at having helped us achieve a great feat. You will also get us more money. Sevco have gone from £40m minimum, to accepting £10m, if any cunt is daft enough to pay that.

Get your heads down, play your heart out and the move you all want will happen. Act like Fat Boy Morelos and you will be playing for a team where the number of medals you now have, will be the total you win. It's simple and I hope you follow my advice.

No charge.

Last edited:
It is the nature of our club that we sell our best players, eventually. I don't have a problem with that, as it's just the way things are. There is however a piece of advice form them. Have a look at Fat Boy Morelos. Simple as that. Have a close look at the guy, who we were told by sevconians in and out of the press, that he was worth more than Bill Gates and would end up going from Glesgalona to Barcelona.

What did he do? He spat the dummy and got straight on the pies. His form fell off a big wedge of cheesecake, and this combined with his appalling attitude, is now looking for a move to the desert where in-between games he looks after camels.

Do you really think that any manager of a club in a big league is going to want a petulant kid who goes in a huff? And to give them £80k a week? Think again. Morelos thought that, Slippy hoped that, Sevcos bean counters prayed for that, luckily they are praying to the wrong god. It didn't happen.

The solution is simple. Put your disappointment into a jar and throw it in the recycle bin. Have a good look in the mirror and stop being a wean and show the world why they should buy you. If you turn it on or us, play well in Europe, then you will get a move to a club in the civilised world, that doesn't include mucking out a camel shed. If you do that, you will leave with our gratitude at having helped us achieve a great feat. You will also get us more money. Sevco have gone from £40m minimum, to accepting £10m, if any cunt is daft enough to pay that.

Get your heads down, play your heart out and the move you all want will happen. Act like Fat Boy Morelos and you will be playing for a team where the number of medals you now have, will be the total you win. It's simple and I hope you follow my advice.

No charge.
have some of my imaginary money and buy yourself something nice with it.

The solution is simple. Put your disappointment into a jar and throw it in the recycle bin. Have a good look in the mirror and stop being a wean and show the world why they should buy you. If you turn it on or us, play well in Europe, then you will get a move to a club in the civilised world, that doesn't include mucking out a camel shed. If you do that, you will leave with our gratitude at having helped us achieve a great feat. You will also get us more money. Sevco have gone from £40m minimum, to accepting £10m, if any cunt is daft enough to pay that.

No charge.
you misunderstand Morelos mate

he is victim of hate crime.

they hate everyone and anyone and he plays for them.

bummer.

he also playing out his skin but he just no very good :p:p:p:p

you misunderstand Morelos mate

he is victim of hate crime.

they hate everyone and anyone and he plays for them.

bummer.

he also playing out his skin but he just no very good :p:p:p:p
I understand him perfectly. He's one of those people in life who thinks they can do what they like. Well, he will have another ten months to fester. Come December, when the financial bite is really on Sevco, he will need to be sold and if they get anything over £10m I will eat my hat.

I have a chocolate one I was saving.

I understand him perfectly. He's one of those people in life who thinks they can do what they like. Well, he will have another ten months to fester. Come December, when the financial bite is really on Sevco, he will need to be sold and if they get anything over £10m I will eat my hat.

I have a chocolate one I was saving.
he is just doing what he told.

Alfie. in Scottish football we own the refs

so just boot people, dive and reap the rewards

then wen he does it exactly like they say and ref occasionally feels he overstepped even the massive threshold given to sevvies

he looks like a wean way a burst balloon.

he is really a nice chap caught in a bad team with low skillset

he is just doing what he told.

Alfie. in Scottish football we own the refs

so just boot people, dive and reap the rewards

then wen he does it exactly like they say and ref occasionally feels he overstepped even the massive threshold given to sevvies

he looks like a wean way a burst balloon.

he is really a nice chap caught in a bad team with low skillset
If I was Lenny I would use him as THE example of how not to get the move you want.

If I was Lenny I would use him as THE example of how not to get the move you want.
he isn't very good even when he on form

playing for a bunch of conmen who want money for dross

he isn't sabotaging his own move.

he is just Alfie

a 500k player playing for delusional scam artists with funny handshakes

if Alfie was an Aberdeen player

how much would sevco bid? if at all

500k maybe

if he was an Osijek player

500k maybe?

any other team other than English championship?

500k maybe

sevco want 20+ million

for playing against what they describe as farmers

and they describe him as a bloke who cant stay onside
cant control the ball very well

and often shoots like a horse.

and they want 20 million coz if he played for Man Utd and scored every game he be worth 100 million

thats the sevco valuation process

Alfie is a victim

they dont do confession

so they claim he is a victim

but its them that hate you alfie

now just go and give us our 40 million :p

There is one word missing so far in this discussion and that is professionalism.
We are blessed with having possibly the most players who are fulfilling there dream of playing for the club they have always supported, and plenty have came in and then fall in love with the club.
Many people say we are a selling club, I disagree as I class us as a developing club as we find good raw talent and develop them into good players and when they want to move on to bigger challenges, we get handsomely rewarded for it. We can't change that as we are by far the biggest and best in Scotland and yet that holds us back without any real competition, so it can be to easy for some of our players and want to move on.
Now over at the shit hole called ipox there main character fatty le sulk with Co actors Kent and haggis are caught up in a real live version of
" One flew over the cookoo's nest"

There is one word missing so far in this discussion and that is professionalism.
We are blessed with having possibly the most players who are fulfilling there dream of playing for the club they have always supported, and plenty have came in and then fall in love with the club.
Many people say we are a selling club, I disagree as I class us as a developing club as we find good raw talent and develop them into good players and when they want to move on to bigger challenges, we get handsomely rewarded for it. We can't change that as we are by far the biggest and best in Scotland and yet that holds us back without any real competition, so it can be to easy for some of our players and want to move on.
Now over at the shit hole called ipox there main character fatty le sulk with Co actors Kent and haggis are caught up in a real live version of
" One flew over the cookoo's nest"
👏👏👏👏👏

Members online

Latest posts

Back