We’re all disappointed - What would you do differently?

If Hibs are SHITE & hav drew 3 times wae the Filth duz that mk them the nxt Tangible DOMINANT FORCE!????..It really mks me laff Lennon has inherited Rodgers team which we aw agreed wur Fukin WOEFUL last yr & 1st part ae this & drew 6 games at hame last yr! We're on fur a Treble Tbl & NEVA FUKIN HAPPY!! We're in transition, lets just see whit the Summer brings but fur those of us that went thru the FILTHS 9iar al Fukin take this any day!! HH☘☘☘
I think everyone will agree the Huns are shite too. As far as Lennon goes, he keeps saying that he knows where the team needs fixed, but doesn't want to change things from the way the rat was running things. So he has basically hung John Kennedy out to dry. If it was me and my job was on the line and I knew what needed fixed, then I would be fuckin fixing it. With Lennon, eaten bread is soon forgotten. Towards the end of his last stint with Celtic, it was painful to watch. What has he done since then to prove things will be any different? And yes he had a few good European wins, but as far as I can see, he has done fuck all to prove things will be any different. And before I'm accused of hating Lennon, i dont. I actually like him, but not as the next manager of Celtic.

And i still wouldnt sound as bitter as you about it.

I hate hibs btw. A club that tried to stop our tri colour. I hate petrie and demoster and their thuggish fans.

But they set out to play football today and were not shite.

Imho.

Settle petal. Its all good the triple treble is on.
Always settled. They set out to play football? They are a football team. That's their job. The thing is, we made them look better than they are.
The triple treble is most certainly on, but the more we play like that, the more motivation we give to them other filthy tramps.

But
I think everyone will agree the Huns are shite too. As far as Lennon goes, he keeps saying that he knows where the team needs fixed, but doesn't want to change things from the way the rat was running things. So he has basically hung John Kennedy out to dry. If it was me and my job was on the line and I knew what needed fixed, then I would be fuckin fixing it. With Lennon, eaten bread is soon forgotten. Towards the end of his last stint with Celtic, it was painful to watch. What has he done since then to prove things will be any different? And yes he had a few good European wins, but as far as I can see, he has done fuck all to prove things will be any different. And before I'm accused of hating Lennon, i dont. I actually like him, but not as the next manager of Celtic.
But he's only their tae get us oor the line & a less experienced Man might not have! Tae have blown an 8pt lead wd have bn UNFORGIVEABLE but he's INCREASED it albeit by a pt! We kno nuthin abt whats gon oan behind the scenes & unless the board get the Finga oot then its mare ae the same probably!.Quadruple Tbl here we cum..Fuk me am runnin oot ae names!!???????

Always settled. They set out to play football? They are a football team. That's their job. The thing is, we made them look better than they are.
The triple treble is most certainly on, but the more we play like that, the more motivation we give to them other filthy tramps.
Listen m8 who gives a Fuk abt the Filth..u said it yirsel they are SHITE!! As far as Motivation goes wae they Deluded Cunts its "We arra Peepul" "No Surrender" & "Lets Go" ??????..They are Soooo Fuked Financially just lap up their INANE drivel & have sum Jelly & Ice Cream??????

Listen m8 who gives a Fuk abt the Filth..u said it yirsel they are SHITE!! As far as Motivation goes wae they Deluded Cunts its "We arra Peepul" "No Surrender" & "Lets Go" ??????..They are Soooo Fuked Financially just lap up their INANE drivel & have sum Jelly & Ice Cream??????
Believe me, I'll sicken myself with jelly and ice cream if we beat Kilmarnock. But I don't want goin to the shithole with anything left to play for.

Nobody can deny that this is the biggest year for the board since they employed the shapeshifter. If they make another good decision - it's what they're paid for and the shapeshifter was a good decision - we will dominate for another 3 years at least.

Spot on Lemon, but if NFL wins the cup I think he gets the job, and that means that we will be very slow in the opening of the biscuit tin. I just can't see us going for a big name coach who will be demanding a few sheckles for the transfer market.

Believe me, I'll sicken myself with jelly and ice cream if we beat Kilmarnock. But I don't want goin to the shithole with anything left to play for.
Not a chance ae that! Cannot remember the last time we DIDNT win at Pittodrie & as uve agreed Huns are SHITE so whoze tae say they'll beat the Mogadons nxt Sun! They are a pub team whoze beat Lie doon Hearts & Murderwell & are Fukin WORLD BEATAZ..AGANE!!?????..They've been cumin so many fukin times since 2017 am SURPRISED they kin fukin stawn up ????????

I would never give Izzy a game again, well past his best...Seen more than enough of Sincy going into reverse...Our best displays were with Calmac and Christie who is injured so give Hendo his chance. Hayes can play LB or switch to a back 3. We are wasting the relationship with PSG by not using Weah more...Burke can play left wing. Let Brown rest up, his passing is awful, no tempo.....Liven up the side subs should be Mikey J, Jack Aitchison

I would never give Izzy a game again, well past his best...Seen more than enough of Sincy going into reverse...Our best displays were with Calmac and Christie who is injured so give Hendo his chance. Hayes can play LB or switch to a back 3. We are wasting the relationship with PSG by not using Weah more...Burke can play left wing. Let Brown rest up, his passing is awful, no tempo.....Liven up the side subs should be Mikey J, Jack Aitchison
Can't argue with any of that Willie.

Oh Ra! So manly.

Hibs were good today and i think your being a dick about it D
If teams can't raise their game against the Champions, they don't deserve to be in the league
Horgan is a player and a draw was a fair result
Anybody calling Hibs shite, is just being a dick
They didn't park the bus, they played to their strengths and exposed our weaknesses
Ncham once again, failed to impress
I'm not a fan of his, he loses the ball, doesn't track back
He wouldn't make the team if Christie wasn't out injured
Enough of the negative pish, we're making harder work of this, than neccessary
Get it done Celtic

Hail Hail D,every game we play is a cup final,teams raise their levels against us,they all want to give us a "bloody nose" and the rest!! "honest mistakes" by officials,some of our players have been ran into the ground,KT prime example,hardly had a break in 3 years,euro qualifiers,internationals,league and domestic cup competitions,has to take it's toll,we might have to stagger over the line for an unprecedented treble treble,but we will get over that line and hopefully our regulars get a well earned rest COYBIG!

What can we do different try having forwards who will attack the from cross balls Players who at corners try and pressure defenders near /front post at crosses instead of waiting to c wot will happen before doing anything. STOP trying to play 5aside football in the box and taking responsibility in and around box to 25yds out with taking a shot rather than passing the buck That will do for a start

Hibs started the stronger team and Celtic get back into the game and slowed it down and created a few chances and spurned them both teams lacked the nous to score the pace downplay at needs to be faster it's too easy for teams to settle at the back waiting for us to play the ball over the halfway line

Whit would I do differently?

Well I wouldn't be playing Ntcham from the start never mind giving him 60+ mins that's for sure. It's blindingly obvious the guy is way off the pace and nowhere near sharp enough to be starting games at the moment. Also what is the rationale behind playing an off the pace Ntcham alongside Broony in a central midfield partnership which has already been proven not to work? If it didn't work when Ntcham was 100% then it sure as shit won't improve any when he's so far off the pace.

There's also the questionable inclusion of Izzy......god love the guy as he's one of those rare foreign signings who has a genuine affection for the club and the fans......but age has caught up with him and robbed him of his pace and without that he offers very little in either an attacking or defensive sense. There are players sitting on the bench that will make more of an impact than Izzy will yet he still gets the nod ahead of them?

Hate to say it but Lenny isn't doing himself any favours just now with his team selections and how he's setting them up to play, his inclusions and exclusions are suspect and because of that we're stumbling over the finishing line.

Whit would I do differently?

Well I wouldn't be playing Ntcham from the start never mind giving him 60+ mins that's for sure. It's blindingly obvious the guy is way off the pace and nowhere near sharp enough to be starting games at the moment. Also what is the rationale behind playing an off the pace Ntcham alongside Broony in a central midfield partnership which has already been proven not to work? If it didn't work when Ntcham was 100% then it sure as shit won't improve any when he's so far off the pace.

There's also the questionable inclusion of Izzy......god love the guy as he's one of those rare foreign signings who has a genuine affection for the club and the fans......but age has caught up with him and robbed him of his pace and without that he offers very little in either an attacking or defensive sense. There are players sitting on the bench that will make more of an impact than Izzy will yet he still gets the nod ahead of them?

Hate to say it but Lenny isn't doing himself any favours just now with his team selections and how he's setting them up to play, his inclusions and exclusions are suspect and because of that we're stumbling over the finishing line.
would rather have Henderson than nchump!

Members online

Back