We can all use a laugh

Are you still in the toon, or are you on your travels, Rich?
Still in toon SP, been holed up fae last Sunday. Mrs working fae home.
We knew this coming so are set for a few weeks yet. We didn't panic buy but did start buying extra about three weeks ago.
I hope you and yours stay safe through this.
Take care my friend, HH
The website,Spartacus Educational, has a good article on the current crisis.

Last edited:
Still in toon SP, been holed up fae last Sunday. Mrs working fae home.
We knew this coming so are set for a few weeks yet. We didn't panic buy but did start buying extra about three weeks ago.
I hope you and yours stay safe through this.
Take care my friend, HH
The website,Spartacus Educational, has a good article on the current crisis.
I went oot fir a walk the day and dandered doon Lochee High Street. Think it's the first time eh'v been doon there an no played dodge the junkie.

Keep safe and gies a shout if there's anything yir needin

HH Rich

Latest from the cesspit,
more-or-less is expected to join Athletico Madrid in the summer.
They must have a couple of ballboys injued..
This widny have anything to do with season ticket money no getting paid wid it ?????,.

HH..
Also no surprise that this "news" comes a day after we are connected with the big offer for Atleti youngster

How's this for a joke.
A billionaire (£3b) tax exile, who has repeatedly sued the NHS, wants UK tax payers to subsidise any losses his Airline may incur during the Corona-Virus crisis. You can fuck right off Richard Branson

Time to stop allowing them to trade when things go back to normal unless they pay the going rate, absoloute fucking rocket and Amazon and Apple chase themand their products to fuck, the virus is teaching us one thging and should be observed greed has brought us to this point and we can live without excess. Time to start living simple when we get backout of this throw away all the excess stuff and bin the remotes,

Members online

Latest posts

Back