We can all use a laugh

Saw the worst mind reader ever last night..
Mind reader: "Think of a card, any card."
Me: "OK"
Mind reader: "Visualize it in your mind."
Me: "OK"
Mind reader: "Is it the Nine of Clubs?"
Me: "No"
Mind reader: "Ace of spades?"
Me: "No"
Mind reader: "What is it then?"
Me: "Happy Birthday"...

That was hilarious
I went to see Frankie Boyle in the citizens theatre in the gorbals a few years ago with my better half , a comedian who normally had me In hysterics was on the night woeful. That might surprise anyone reading this , it certainly surprised us. His downfall was just the overwhelming number of paedophilia jokes that seemed to be the topic of all his jokes that night. I can handle jokes that are close to the bone so to speak , but this was an onslaught and wasnt recieved well at all. I'd go as far as saying that Frankie was more shocked than the audience were that his material didnt go down even close to well. Perhaps he was short of new material at the time but it remains a big let down for a show we were chomping at the bit to see, I dont like comedians laughing at their own jokes either , Glaswegians , tough crowd 🤷🏻‍♂️

273912533_5013727848670301_3633922652752709366_n.jpg

I went to see Frankie Boyle in the citizens theatre in the gorbals a few years ago with my better half , a comedian who normally had me In hysterics was on the night woeful. That might surprise anyone reading this , it certainly surprised us. His downfall was just the overwhelming number of paedophilia jokes that seemed to be the topic of all his jokes that night. I can handle jokes that are close to the bone so to speak , but this was an onslaught and wasnt recieved well at all. I'd go as far as saying that Frankie was more shocked than the audience were that his material didnt go down even close to well. Perhaps he was short of new material at the time but it remains a big let down for a show we were chomping at the bit to see, I dont like comedians laughing at their own jokes either , Glaswegians , tough crowd 🤷🏻‍♂️
I can laugh at most things Winter, but definitely not that. Hope Frankie learned a lesson.

A mother heard her daughter crying in her room, so she went in to see what was the matter.

"What's the matter, dear?"

"Oh, Mom, it's Valentine's Day and nobody loves me!"

The mother thought for a moment and said "Oh, cheer up dear, this isn't the only day nobody loves you!"

Back