We can all use a laugh

King john from robin hood era, got divorce from his wife whom he had never had crowned queen, she was isabella of Gloucester, while on his wars in south of france he fell in love with the beautiful isabella of angouleme, who was promised to the count of angouleme, but king john went to her dad and he was delighted that his daughter would be queen of england, so reneged on his promise to let wee isabella marry the count of angouleme.

the stunning isabella who had 2 big shots in love with her was 11

i know its no funny but longshanks granny was 11 when she became queen of england. cant remember reading or seeing that in the famous movies about the evil king john.

thats no the weird bit.

the first wife whom he divorced often lived in the same house as his new wife when john came to visit.

the wife he didnt want to marry lived with his child bride?

"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."

The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"

"Yes, Father, it is."

"And who was the girl you were with?"

"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."

"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"

"I cannot say."

"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"

"I'll never tell."

"Was it Nina Capelli?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."

"Was it Cathy Piriano?"

"My lips are sealed."

"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"

"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"

"Four months vacation and five good leads..."

Crikey…I know the huns are enjoying life in Europe just now but it seems they've taken it to a whole new level by upping sticks to Ukraine…..😳🤣849193AA-0597-4748-8DBA-EF5389B0F3F1.jpeg

Back