We can all use a laugh

290955997_5155807054540005_8102867171043262783_n.jpg
Hope thats not a certain shagger from this site or im afraid he loses his crown🤣🤣

Get urself an addiction they gee u a free bus pass🤣
That happened to my neighbour, cunt hadn't worked for 30 years (hun) because he preferred to be on the bevvy, the social were getting close to forcing him into work a few years ago so he laid it on thick that he was an alky, they rewarded him with a free travel pass, any bus or train anywhere in Scotland free!
He was quite proud of his achievement, I asked if this was so he could get pished in a different town just for a change of scenery?
They also sent him on outdoor courses, learning how to start fire using 2 sticks and and all sorts of shite, meanwhile I'm out working my arse off paying tax so this cunt can play Ray Mears in the woods! 🤷‍♂️

That happened to my neighbour, cunt hadn't worked for 30 years (hun) because he preferred to be on the bevvy, the social were getting close to forcing him into work a few years ago so he laid it on thick that he was an alky, they rewarded him with a free travel pass, any bus or train anywhere in Scotland free!
He was quite proud of his achievement, I asked if this was so he could get pished in a different town just for a change of scenery?
They also sent him on outdoor courses, learning how to start fire using 2 sticks and and all sorts of shite, meanwhile I'm out working my arse off paying tax so this cunt can play Ray Mears in the woods! 🤷‍♂️
On the other hand...............you could be paying my pension money as well.:unsure:
thanks Hoopy.

On the other hand...............you could be paying my pension money as well.:unsure:
thanks Hoopy.
I'm more than happy to contribute to your pension Tic and if it wasn't for that layabout hun across the back who could be working but chooses to claim everything available and do cash in paw jobs instead (like plenty of others) my contribution to your pension could be a good bit more.

Its meant to help people get to courses and help groups amd shit like that but too many abuse it like anything else thats free if ur still using opiates or booze u shudnae get free travel imo

Back