We can all use a laugh

101307626_2847135885335357_569695852394708992_n.jpg

So i knocked on the door at this bed & breakfast and a lady stuck her head out of the window and said "what do you want", i said, ' i want to stay here'.she said, ' well stay there' and shut the window..😂

The police arrested two boys yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.😂

'Doc i can't stop singing the green green grass of home'" that sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.' Is it common?' " it's not unusual"😄 ..I used to get a fortune for this pish😂

Latest news...Ireland's worst air disastar occured early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery...Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1653 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night..😄😄..ye widnae believe i used to get £200 a night fur this pish😂 pm me if ye wid like a booking 🤓

Dae any of you bhoys and ghirls, believe in reincarnation?,if not,feck off tae another thread!
if ye do, weigh in,me personally, if ah came back, ah wid like tae come back as the chief beer taster in the Stella Artois brewery........jist sayin,hic, 🍺 🥳

Or,not personal choice,but imagine comin back as a.........dung beetle!,endless supply ae food,because the one thing that's produced in inordinate amounts on this planet is shite!,so wee dungies are livin the life,and as they say in dung beetle circles, "yeez cannae get us aw"!
mutter, mutter........ 🍺 🥳

Latest news...Ireland's worst air disastar occured early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery...Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1653 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night..😄😄..ye widnae believe i used to get £200 a night fur this pish😂 pm me if ye wid like a booking 🤓
I take it that was in the 80’s as that’s were all those “jokes” are from.
There all in here, I got this book for my grandson last xmas £4.99 fae amazon🤣🤣E12BBEBB-3E42-459D-83E0-E0480FB1DE34.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.

Back