We can all use a laugh

Right back on the proper thread , chic Murray jokes, this guy had me in stitches without saying a word , his deadpan not laughing at any of his stuff was quality.

" I had gone to the doctor who diagnosed a very rare illness that could only be cured if if i drank a quantity of fresh mother’s milk. When i got home i asked my mother but she told me not to be daft.
However the girl upstairs had just given birth to a wee boy and my mother told me that as her husband was away at sea at the moment i could to go up and ask her nicely and see if she would give me some.
The girl was just about to go to bed when i arrived but agreed somewhat surprisingly to my request and with a mischievous smile, invited me through to her boudoir.
She told me that i couldn’t get it any fresher, as she presented her left breast to my lips.
I felt a bit awkward but after all I was only following doctor’s orders.
Persevering with my medication, i was unaware of the soft moans emitting from my benefactor.
She gently pulled my head away from her breast and looked at me and murmured, “Is there anything else I could offer you.” Overwhelmed by her generosity i wiped my lips and shyly said,
“Well a wee Abernathy biscuit would be very nice.”

That's pretty raunchy for the time 😅

You have to bear In mind that these jokes are well over 50 years ago
------

"So I gave him a wave. Actually, it was more of a half wave, because I only half know him."

-------

"I made a stupid mistake last week. Come to think of it, did you ever hear of someone making a clever mistake?"

--------------
"My wife went to a beauty parlour and got a mudpack. For two days she looked nice, then the mud fell off."
--------
"A neighbour put his budgerigar in the mincing machine and invented shredded tweet."
--------

"I admit to spending a fortune on women, booze and gambling. The rest I spend foolishly."
----------

"I drew a gun. He drew a gun. I drew another gun. Soon we were surrounded by lovely drawings of guns."
------------

Here’s a laugh, staunchest of the staunch, Andy Halliday says that Silvia’s dive was a stonewall penalty.
Wow! I can't believe that an unbiased observer like Halliday has stepped up and proclaimed it to be a stonewaller! Ah well, that is it settled then. No one can possibly argue with that, as this staunch and loyal Hearts player has put us all right with his wisdom

The huns have never been relegated, they were liquidated and had to apply for a license as a new club. Hearts were docked points and as result were relegated, Fucking the tax.

"Albert Kinloch placed £100 on the Ibrox club being relegated from the SPL in 2011 and was given odds of 2500/1 by Coral Racing .

The club went into administration in February 2012 and later into liquidation that year and returned to playing in the bottom tier of the Scottish senior leagues in the SFL Third Division.

The 72-year-old, from Glasgow , took Coral to the Court of Session in Edinburgh after it refused to pay out on the bet he placed on September 5 in 2011 at its branch in Glasgow's Tollcross Road.

His betting slip read: "From SPL - Rangers to be relegated" and he maintained that relegation meant an SPL side started the next season in a lower league.

Coral contended that relegation was confined to going down only one league on points, according to league rules.

It said Rangers Football Club Plc sold its one share in the SPL to Sevco Scotland following the sale of assets by administrators, which required the approval of at least eight members of the SPL and the application was refused, making it no longer eligible to play in the top tier.

The court found in the bookmakers' favour, ruling that Rangers had not been relegated.[175]

Members online

Latest posts

Back