We keep up bringing in quality and we are going to run a savvy.

Theverdict1

I am getting a tad excited about the way we are approaching this window. The latest to be linked is young Jack Stacy who looks a player. I know it might be pish but the types of players are a cut way above what we have brought in defenders wise for years.

Sevconia as per are trying to bluff up their chances, but they fucking know. My mate developed a 1000 yard stare as I talked about who we are bringing in. He didn’t say a word, he didn’t need to? The cunt is shiting himself. And rightly so. When I mentioned, we qualify for the CL you are buried, the clock on his wall
Stopped. :)

Bring them in Celtic and let’s take these cunts to the cleaners. HH

Careful now TV you are beginning to sound ...what's that word ...Ah , Optimistic .

OK , tell us now , what have you done with The Verdict ? Some alien entity has obviously taken over his body . Bring back the old TV ... he is sorely missed !

HH

My moods are conditional on wether my club are throwing punches. Don’t get me wrong my natural greetin faced cunt will never disappear. :)

I am getting a tad excited about the way we are approaching this window. The latest to be linked is young Jack Stacy who looks a player. I know it might be pish but the types of players are a cut way above what we have brought in defenders wise for years.

Sevconia as per are trying to bluff up their chances, but they fucking know. My mate developed a 1000 yard stare as I talked about who we are bringing in. He didn’t say a word, he didn’t need to? The cunt is shiting himself. And rightly so. When I mentioned, we qualify for the CL you are buried, the clock on his wall
Stopped. :)

Bring them in Celtic and let’s take these cunts to the cleaners. HH
Hail Hail Tv,likin' the new you(y)

aye Lubo,ah've got previous fur shoutin at ma fag tin! ach well time furra pre match Stella!

Had an early start yesterday MD. Drove my van into a petrol station to grab a coffee, anyway, forgot how to drive!!! For a split second I genuinely forgot. Van stalled and rolled. Headed straight for a parked van. I panicked and forgot how to break so had to bounce the van onto the grass verge and it came to a stop. People in garage and on courtyard were staring so I did what any guy would do.....got out the van and started shouting at it. Blaming the breaks and the stupid fucking van!!! Well I couldn't admit it was my fault.
What I'm saying is I'm now blaming the happy TV for me shouting at my van at 5 in the morning in a petrol station in London. Thanks a lot happy TV!!!

Had an early start yesterday MD. Drove my van into a petrol station to grab a coffee, anyway, forgot how to drive!!! For a split second I genuinely forgot. Van stalled and rolled. Headed straight for a parked van. I panicked and forgot how to break so had to bounce the van onto the grass verge and it came to a stop. People in garage and on courtyard were staring so I did what any guy would do.....got out the van and started shouting at it. Blaming the breaks and the stupid fucking van!!! Well I couldn't admit it was my fault.
What I'm saying is I'm now blaming the happy TV for me shouting at my van at 5 in the morning in a petrol station in London. Thanks a lot happy TV!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! enjoy the madness Lubo!

Back