We need to talk about Broony

There are a few players fighting to get a place in our midfield... Mulumbu needs game time, Ntcham, Brown unfortunately Kouassi is out but those out just now will have to wait for an opportunity. None of them automatically walk back in . If anything Rogic is the guy under pressure to hold onto his jersey in Europe, never attained the levels he does in domestic games

if there are players who can't step up to the plate, they don't deserve their chance, prime examples, ryan christie, not getting a look in went on loan,look at him now, scott allan, who... send koassi out on loan and see how badly he want's it, think your a wee bit off about rogic though, jist sayin HH

do rosenburg, the sheep, salzburg, whit feckin crisis!!!! ice cream, n jelly! (wi the odd stella thrown in!!) good times bhoys and ghirls, BELIEVE!!!
There was a mention on the BBC website tonight that The Sheepies' victory over Hibs has put them within five points of the summit. What the article-writer has chosen to overlook is that they are still 4 behind us with a game more played and that we currently look like we could win every remaining game. (Even if we don't, it could be some time before we drop points.)

There was a mention on the BBC website tonight that The Sheepies' victory over Hibs has put them within five points of the summit. What the article-writer has chosen to overlook is that they are still 4 behind us with a game more played and that we currently look like we could win every remaining game. (Even if we don't, it could be some time before we drop points.)
smsm neil,more to be pitied than to be scolded, HH

Just trying to make the league more interesting. Let's be honest here if 'tic played the way they did last night against anything that's in Scotland the bhoy would be out a job.

on current form there is not a team in the spl can live with us,europe is where were judged,the hunger we showed last night was unbelievable, kudos to the fans for providing the atmosphere (ma wee sister and and neice included!) i see a hunger in that team,BR must be purring,like myself ! miayoww! COYBIG

I had an idea for a laugh, to make a point through sheer hyperbole, but now I judge it to be of some merit.

If Broony doesn't get straight back into midfield... then he'd still be a better right back than Lustig as it stands. Pace, power, touch, strength, energy, guile, positional discipline, heart... he has it all.

I have my tin hat on, ready for what comes.

on current form there is not a team in the spl can live with us,europe is where were judged,the hunger we showed last night was unbelievable, kudos to the fans for providing the atmosphere (ma wee sister and and neice included!) i see a hunger in that team,BR must be purring,like myself ! miayoww! COYBIG
Bang on MD and since its remebrance week dont forget the pie sellers and the wee lassies who take flak when the chips run out.

No doubt Europe is where your are judged.
But time and again are our managers ambition being met by our board?
But we have to be realistic me personally domestic domance all day long when you look where Celtic play and look at what RB gave both clubs money wise we are always punching above our weight. HH

Bang on MD and since its remebrance week dont forget the pie sellers and the wee lassies who take flak when the chips run out.
spot on Boab, wee unsung heroes, great post about about Dan, rip. btw, did dan drive the lorry when the lions brought the european cup back to parkhead,HH

spot on Boab, wee unsung heroes, great post about about Dan, rip. btw, did dan drive the lorry when the lions brought the european cup back to parkhead,HH
No think it was a wee local firm i think they borrowed the lorry from or got it from, i remeber the flute bond. i knew big Dan well. typical Celt humble about his role. Hero to me as i would have went the messages just to be part of the setup.

MD remember the very first lisbon lion video that was released on tape, it talks to big Jock and lays the history out, when the scene gets to Celtic Park , big Dan is last of the bus, raincoat on and straight in fronmt door with Jock and the team, he was the man and their pal. he could walk in the front door anyday of the week for a chat. Changed days the bus company was Cotters you might know them MD old school co.

Members online

Latest posts

Back