We were up for it

Imatim

A big thank you to all who contributed to our comprehensive win today...

To the SMSM who wrote our pre game team talk.....I thank you

To the Sevco players who believed the hype.....I thank you

To the bookies who made the Huns favourites.....I thank you

To Slippy G who shat it and got it all wrong.....I thank you

To the hun support whose arrogance and sense of entitlement transferred itself to their playing and coaching staff.....I thank you

And to the Celtic players and Neil Lennon who got it right in spite of all the hype and criticism.....I thank you

And finally to the magical Celtic Support who stood up for the Champions.....I thank you

Feel free to add your thank you to whoever and whatever

Lurking Huns.....GIRFUY

A big thank you to all who contributed to our comprehensive win today...

To the SMSM who wrote our pre game team talk.....I thank you

To the Sevco players who believed the hype.....I thank you

To the bookies who made the Huns favourites.....I thank you

To Slippy G who shat it and got it all wrong.....I thank you

To the hun support whose arrogance and sense of entitlement transferred itself to their playing and coaching staff.....I thank you

And to the Celtic players and Neil Lennon who got it right in spite of all the hype and criticism.....I thank you

And finally to the magical Celtic Support who stood up for the Champions.....I thank you

Feel free to add your thank you to whoever and whatever

Lurking Huns.....GIRFUY

I'd like to thank Neil Lennon. I'm not going to start slagging that person who went Leicester but under him we set up the same and played the same every match regardless of the opposition and when we came up against good teams in Europe or teams that were up for a fight (last December) it all went shit faced.
Lenny knew what to expect today and he set his team up and fired them up for a battle. To have big Julienne coming off and talking about his team mates being a family after being here for a month and Johnny Hayes saying Lenny is the best motivator in the game says it all.
For me this win is for Neil Lennon, and we are all Neil Lennon so we can share it ☺

Wow, how fucking lucky were we? They totally bossed us off the park. We will never get luckier on a month of Sundays, we were so fucking lucky that all the Rangers* were just feeling a bit off today, look it happens, now and again you just can't string 2 passes together. I think you're being way too harsh on these quality loan players who are just trying to make a living, on a measly few grand a week.

Wow, how fucking lucky were we? They totally bossed us off the park. We will never get luckier on a month of Sundays, we were so fucking lucky that all the Rangers* were just feeling a bit off today, look it happens, now and again you just can't string 2 passes together. I think you're being way too harsh on these quality loan players who are just trying to make a living, on a measly few grand a week.[/Q
Yes B, nothing like a load of loan players to bring success ,and here is us STUPIDLY buying players for a solid team base ? Feck we must bu nuts ,hh

This is a genuine question, not just to you but everyone.
Do you think it makes a difference to a player whether hes on loan or has been bought?
Personally, if it was me, I'd say no cunt owns me but its my job so i'm going to do my best.

Ray. to be fair, do you think these players give a fuck who pays their wages, or even for how long?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back