Wee bit of a currant kerfuffle over the legacy of Swally

Wiz it plain or pan breed rappurs

HH 😉
164557865_10159211396278777_2317294070872094593_n.jpg

Had to bring us down too when asked about the headbutt , said it before on here never understand how some Celtic fans like this c*nt , I hate him , the worst thing is he seems to be f*cking everywhere , settle down to watch a Championship game down South and he's even popping up on that

Had to bring us down too when asked about the headbutt , said it before on here never understand how some Celtic fans like this c*nt , I hate him , the worst thing is he seems to be f*cking everywhere , settle down to watch a Championship game down South and he's even popping up on that
100%
He's as bitter as they come, don't let anyone tell you different
His 'cheeky chappie' schtick, is just that, he's an orange bastard and doesn't deserve our respect
Cunt would be at the opening of an envelope just to get his name in the paper, especially if there's money in it

McCoist won the best sports co-commentator award at the recent journalistic (sash?) bash! I've gotta say that the big fella will be delighted with that one. The thing is, he is absolutely loved by so many English folks, as they see him as this loveable cheeky chappie. They never suffered him running past the Jungle pointing to the red top of his socks (yeah Sally, we know what that signifies - your fans sung about being up to their knees every fecking game) jovially celebrating a goal.

Having said that, Alan Titsmarsh handed him the Gardener of the Year trophy in 2015 so he is popular with the voters of these nonsense awards.

Members online

Latest posts

Back