Wee Huns v Huns

Just heard all buses have been taken off the road ,well done the tarts some dodgy decisions by the ref sevco turned to thier usual defence of moan groan and over the top tackles did not know the4th official was an VAR substitute for one side only mind and it's another blank season for sevco

its hard so it is, takes a good team to achieve it

Liverpool's hopes of remaining unbeaten for an entire Premier League season were ended in sensational style by a rampant Watford at Vicarage Road.

Ismaila Sarr scored twice while captain Troy Deeney added a third in a sparkling second-half display from the hosts as Liverpool's run of victories was brought to a shuddering halt.

Slippy just commented on Premier Sport that he had a dressing room full of leaders,,the follow follow zombies dont agree.
This result has affected him a lot more than we thought possible,his second statement was,when we are under dogs there is never a problem we rise above and usually win the game but when we are expected to get a result this is what happens..
McAllister will send a memo to Jabba telling him to contact Ladbrookes and make sure sevco are second fav,s from now until the end of the season..
His final statement was about Leverkusen,,being the under dog against Leverkusen does not worry me,it would not surprise me if we get a result against them..
Well slippy let me tell you,,,it would definitely surprise everybody else..

HH.

its hard so it is, takes a good team to achieve it

Liverpool's hopes of remaining unbeaten for an entire Premier League season were ended in sensational style by a rampant Watford at Vicarage Road.

Ismaila Sarr scored twice while captain Troy Deeney added a third in a sparkling second-half display from the hosts as Liverpool's run of victories was brought to a shuddering halt.
It's so hard to go through a season unbeaten not many teams have done this remarkable achievement I'm proud to say Glasgow celtic have.when you have people from the English media running scotish football down especially when celtic do an invincible season saying sure it's only a mickys mouse league. I wonder if they will say the same about the English premiership now that liverpool have lost thier unbeaten run.I don't care what league your in it takes a great team to go through a season unbeaten I'm proud of my team we may have the odd slip up but tell me another team that's going for a quadruple treble Mon the Glasgow celtic Mon my team

Members online

Latest posts

Back