Wee Jamsie playing a blinder

Be happy in the knowledge that the huns will be hating the fact that it's the Celtic bhoys that are bossing it for Scotland...my hun mate hates the fact he is cheering when jamesy is putting the ball in the net. It's hilarious watching his brainscells go into overdrive as he gets confused to how he is supposed to react...."YEEEESSS....oh shit I'm cheering for a Celtic player" ?

Be happy in the knowledge that the huns will be hating the fact that it's the Celtic bhoys that are bossing it for Scotland...my hun mate hates the fact he is cheering when jamesy is putting the ball in the net. It's hilarious watching his brainscells go into overdrive as he gets confused to how he is supposed to react...."YEEEESSS....oh shit I'm cheering for a Celtic player" ?

It's exquisite torture ! lol !

We’ve all got pals like that. :)

Mr Eck EBT was extremely lucky that Jamsie hadn’t told him to stuff it after being ignored and stuck on the bench in previous games despite being in great form for Celtic. It’s pretty ironic that if there wasn’t the big number of call offs then EBT would have been true to form and Jamsie wouldn’t have played in these 2 games either.

Members online

Latest posts

Back