Welcome back Lenny

If anyone had read my earlier post you will know I’m not happy about Lennon coming back... but as a Celtic supporter I will always back the team totally.. so onwards and upwards.. treble treble & 10 in a row no matter who manages us .. Hail Hail ??
Like you not enamoured about Lenny,ok,to run things,but would prefer Clark in,if Lenny had a chance to work with him ,think that could work ,hh

Have my reservations about Neil - mostly for his own health and peace of mind . The Klan songbook will be getting dusted off - despite the statement from Mr King ( hypocritical b8stard ) - bans a BBC man for highlighting sectarian singing at Ibrokes , then is applauded by the media for a statement condemning , yes you've guessed it - sectarian singing !

Would like to see Steve Clarke given an opportunity - but in the meantime Lenny will give the team a good injection of THE RIGHT STUFF to enter the cesspit that is Tynecastle with its half-human hordes drooling over the barriers as soon a Celtic player comes near - and that's just the directors !

Lenny may not be everyone's cup of tea and many may not want him to be the permanent manager again after he left before but I would have to say that I'm sure the negotiations were probably easy in terms of getting a yes from him and he doesn't have to tell us that he has supported Celtic since he was a toddler or that he is living the dream... his actions speak louder than words.

He's got balls comin back thats for sure dread to think the amount of shite he's gony take this time
The mainstream media will be on his every word and action
We need to let them and the board see, that we are not only standing behind him, but along with him

He'll have Martin O'Neill & a host of others, to call on anytime and we know what Martin did in his tenure with the club
Onwards to 8 in a row
Welcome back Lenny, a Celtic LEGEND
HH

The name is Italian. However, I am more Scot than anything. Father's family left Italy around the time Celtic started, but my maternal grandfather arrived from Dunfermline in the early 20th century. :D
Interesting mate my family came over from Picinisco ,Frosinone.Think half the Italians in Glasgow came from there.Our names are Pelosi and Conetta.Take care mate off tae bed ??

Lenny has made it clear he is coming in to steady and steer the ship. Using the previous style of play with the help of JK. It's a caretaker effort he has been brought in for. He left before because he wasn't being backed. Clarke will come in but I don't see him being given a massive kitty. His Chelsea links might be handy. .....just what we like.... loan players and plenty of them!

Clarke won’t come in. He doesn’t want to and if Lenny is offered it, it will depend on how we do. I think we will fucking smash it, so, for me, he is absolutely in the driving seat.

But as I said in another post. That’s for later. Much later. We are were we are and we have a true Celt leading us. He was the only choice for me.

Now, let’s take these bastards to the cleaners tonight and burst every Sevco loving cunts balloon.

For they are legion.

Sutton would make some Politician.
I mean that in a non politician compliment way as most are liars and say what they think the needed
audience want to hear, can't think on their feet.
Sutton is a very able wordsmith.
I think I'm due the big fella an apology. I was annoyed at his comments about buckin brendan leaving last week.

Looks like Sutty is a clairvoyant, as well as a pundit!

Back