Well done Celtic. O'Riley signs new deal.

I have followed Celtic all my life and I don’t think I have ever seen any Board function as this one.
An apparent long term player programme, retaining our best assets, maintaining the Celtic core of our squad and investment in manager and players with more to come in January per BR.
Am I living in an alternative universe?? 😎
Well done to our Board ( really)
HH

O Riley Maeda Hatate Kyogo Ralston Welsh Abada, looks like they like Brendans style and can see the future at the club been very rosy indeed. Well done Celtic F C. . The transfer or priority business ahead must be to ensure we secure another keeper that will push to be the number 1 from the off. Never seen a challenge ever from Siegriest so do not know what the script is with hiim, but we wait for no-one must be the M O.

I have followed Celtic all my life and I don’t think I have ever seen any Board function as this one.
An apparent long term player programme, retaining our best assets, maintaining the Celtic core of our squad and investment in manager and players with more to come in January per BR.
Am I living in an alternative universe?? 😎
Well done to our Board ( really)
HH
Yip, Credit where it's due, Limcbhoy. We at times can be quick to critise, but the work done recently has been first rate. A collection of players of considerable, if
perhaps still potential ability have been secured for the immediate future.

We now have the nucleus of a very good team. Still a couple of players short of where I'd like to be, but hey, let's just enjoy and appreciate the work being done.

The rancid across the city will be ragin', along wi' their media mates.

Fantastic news. It is important to look after and reward our high achievers. It also sends out an important message to other players and potential signings that if you perform well them you will be looked after by Celtic.

We all know that the reality of this is that it makes our negotiating stance much stronger when the richer clubs do come to cherry-pick our stars.

I have been very voal in my displeasure at the board for their player recruitment this past summer, but I will slso heap lots of praise on them for proactively rewarding and retaining the best players who helped us achieve so much success over the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
Right....that's enough praise for the board!! Well done men in blazers yada yada yada....
We all know Matty is leaving in January and the board wanted to make the most cash as possible out the deal!! He'll be off with Hatate and we already have Turnbull and Holme to replace them.

Sack the board!!!

Ahhhhh....that's more like it....I feel much better now πŸ™‚

Right....that's enough praise for the board!! Well done men in blazers yada yada yada....
We all know Matty is leaving in January and the board wanted to make the most cash as possible out the deal!! He'll be off with Hatate and we already have Turnbull and Holme to replace them.

Sack the board!!!

Ahhhhh....that's more like it....I feel much better now πŸ™‚
The real Lubos is back in the room 🀣

Domino effect happing here, board/Brendan are getting all the important players signed up on long term contracts, reading between the lines, the dressing room must be a happy place, as unhappy players don’t sign contracts.

Can really see the team kicking on now, someone’s gonna get a real tanking, perhaps not today, Motherwell are playing well

Domino effect happing here, board/Brendan are getting all the important players signed up on long term contracts, reading between the lines, the dressing room must be a happy place, as unhappy players don’t sign contracts.
The doubters among us will be thinking, awe these guys are getting new contracts just incase anyone fae Saudi fancys another Expensive sub for their B Teams😜.

Glad am no like that 😊😊😊

Back