Weve all known tha Ralston has something about him for years . Now hes bulked up will he keep the no1 RB position?

Will Ralston keep juranovic out of the team?

• No juranovic is too good

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Yes Ralston has bided his time and we are reaping the rewards he'll be no1 RB

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Never got the chance to really get forward today Deadner as abada and Ralston couldn't get anything going at all going forward.
Looked like we were to worried about get caught out in behind the back line, which is the first and main job your FB should worry about and neither left themselves down on that today imo
He's been playing well but every now and again the old Ralston raises it's head and balloons a ball that should have been more precise. That's all I'm saying. I like the look of juranovic so he'll have his work cut out for him to keep him out of the team. Lookin forward to seeing scales too.

He's been playing well but every now and again the old Ralston raises it's head and balloons a ball that should have been more precise. That's all I'm saying. I like the look of juranovic so he'll have his work cut out for him to keep him out of the team. Lookin forward to seeing scales too.
Agreed Deadner, Ralston may still not be the finished article still, but what he has provided has been brilliant to date, and taking his opportunity so well so far.
But when you play in these big matches that extra quality can be the difference between winning and losing and josip showed plenty of quality today to think he will become a very big player for us going forwards and seems very adaptable which is another added bonus.
Hope scales can settle in quickly as could be another great addition, yet to see him play yet mind

Agreed Deadner, Ralston may still not be the finished article still, but what he has provided has been brilliant to date, and taking his opportunity so well so far.
But when you play in these big matches that extra quality can be the difference between winning and losing and josip showed plenty of quality today to think he will become a very big player for us going forwards and seems very adaptable which is another added bonus.
Hope scales can settle in quickly as could be another great addition, yet to see him play yet mind
He did well again today, in spite of a couple of sliced clearances
He also had some meaty tackles, the one on Kent who gave it his best Neymar screaming afterwards was a thing of beauty and Jozo-esque
They'll know not to fuck with our Bhoy
I like what I'm seeing from him, but he can't play 60 games so rotation will be key this season
Looking forward to seeing Liam Scales in the Hoops too
A blip today, but it's early yet and no panic, we will come good over the next few weeks and retain the title I'm sure
For the time being, it's two days until the transfer window shuts, and after that, we'll get things sorted out

HH

They fuckers at heart n hand are implying ralston tested positive after the game Sunday anybody heard anything??? Hoping its just more hun buklshit

Members online

Latest posts

Back