What’s the worst strip ever

There was a mainly white number with one green sleeve and yellow and green Jackson Pollock efforts on the front of it. I think they wore it in Jorge Cadete's first appearance against Aberdeen. Wasn't as bad as that horror show up above, but it wisnae a kick in the erse aff it either.

There was a mainly white number with one green sleeve and yellow and green Jackson Pollock efforts on the front of it. I think they wore it in Jorge Cadete's first appearance against Aberdeen. Wasn't as bad as that horror show up above, but it wisnae a kick in the erse aff it either.
My nephew got that one ,thought he was cool as fk with it untill he rocked up the the bus and everyone ripped the pish it was never worn again

The darth Vader away from Stuart slater days, the peoples with the colours on our top, unforgivable!!! The horrible bumblebee nonsense, couldn't believe how many bought that day-glo abortion! In NB defence, our gold numbered top a coupla years ago will be historic, mainly coz it was another historic season!🍀
Always believed Celtic doesn't need an away top, we survived decades without needing one except for foggy nites at love st. Even hibs wasn't a problem!
If we have to have one the white body, green arms is plenty. As long as any black doesn't appear on our away tops at least that's something.
Our home strip is fundamentally simple and should be written in stone, green n white hoops from the neck down, including the arms, and at least 7 of them! It ain't hard for fuxache... Oh, n plain white socks, no more stripey bollocks! HH🍀
Bumblebee was a dillion

Members online

Back