What an absolutely miserable night at Celtic Park.

sonnybhoy88

Why oh why oh why oh why did lenny revert to one up front in such a crucial game,the personnel was there for a 3-5-2,the mind fuquin boggles against a team that was solid(fair enough)but had no pace at all,the way we where left exposed in the final minute was an absolute joke,my opinion,the managers fault for picking the wrong team.........HH

Why oh why oh why oh why did lenny revert to one up front in such a crucial game,the personnel was there for a 3-5-2,the mind fuquin boggles against a team that was solid(fair enough)but had no pace at all,the way we where left exposed in the final minute was an absolute joke,my opinion,the managers fault for picking the wrong team.........HH
Aye, I'm sure the manager is having a wee look at himself, but that still doesn't legislate for Joso's brainfart, Big Oz's lack of fitness and some invisible tackling for the third.

Sure, there were some strange decisions in the team selection, but it's hard to lay elementary errors at the boss's door.

Win as a team and lose as a team.......once we start pointing fingers, then there only madness waits.

Aye, I'm sure the manager is having a wee look at himself, but that still doesn't legislate for Joso's brainfart, Big Oz's lack of fitness and some invisible tackling for the third.

Sure, there were some strange decisions in the team selection, but it's hard to lay elementary errors at the boss's door.

Win as a team and lose as a team.......once we start pointing fingers, then there only madness waits.
was not just big rogics lack of fitness but broony's too,and why change the back line inside out

I think other than young Taylor and big Jules everyone of them, including Lenny, ballsed it up last night. Poor team selection, wrong formation, poor game management, failure to learn valuable lessons from the first leg and chronic performances from most (some worse than others) created the perfect shitstorm! And not for the first time this season either.

This is the management and team that topped their Europa League group with a game to spare and deservedly dumped Lazio both home and away remember yet what they served up last night was so scarily amateurish that it defied logic. Bottom line is we went out to a poorer side and both the manager and players are culpable for that.

Praise when it's due (and both manager and players deserve massive praise for some brilliant performances and results this season) but all concerned deserve to be criticised for that last night......it was a shambolic and amateurish performance but it's done now and we need to focus on what's ahead.

Not made a comment till now cos it hurt. Easy to make a knee-jerk reaction.
Bottom line is Lenny fucked it up with his formation and in a couple of selections. We know that but more importantly i hope he's man enough to accept that. We move on. We're about to make even more history.
HH🍀

Not made a comment till now cos it hurt. Easy to make a knee-jerk reaction.
Bottom line is Lenny fucked it up with his formation and in a couple of selections. We know that but more importantly i hope he's man enough to accept that. We move on. We're about to make even more history.
HH🍀
Agree to an extent Stevie but some of the players just weren't at the races either. Faults on both sides made it such an epic fail.

Agree to an extent Stevie but some of the players just weren't at the races either. Faults on both sides made it such an epic fail.
I accept that. But when you ask people like Ajer to play right back after educating him from playing as striker/midfielder/centre back it doesn't bode well. We had wee Frimpong to be there and Sumo needn't have been in the team. Many things but as i said history beckons.

Members online

Latest posts

Back