What Are We Missing?

I think Lawwell, is playing the PC game Footbal Manager in his spare time & scouting players through the game & passing scouting dossiers on tae Lenny.

Yes, I'm drinking, smoking Jamaican Roll-ups & playing Football Manager. Starting the pre-match swally early. Sláinte ???

CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC, CELTIC.

think we need another left back for certain

Would like to see us sign a big centre forward

would like another high quality midfielder better than current players but doubt thats possible

We definitely need another LB a CD who'll take control of the defence, don't know if I would touch midfield, this window leave it till the next one,

Broony replacement, get rid of Rogic, plays for his country gets injured, comes back gets rehab(repeat) Aye he shat out a few 50/50s at crumbledome, get another attacking mid, Christie can play Rogics position. Now don't tell Peter, I think Big Kris could do a Broony, with one diffrence he would be more attacking.

Not sold on Taylor personally would prefer the Rosenberg Bhoy. Hard case midfielder, if you could trust a central defence.....put Ayer in midfield there's your man. Rate the guy that good. Thanks Ronnie D. One of the buys we've made.
I'd certainly prefer Meling too. Just seems that's not happening so I'll take Taylor as i'm certain he's a player we can improve. Not many get caps at Killie. Good sign at 21.
Ajer in midfield seems to me a plan but I've got this nagging voice in my brain and it says 'we did that with Gary Caldwell' and I get a bit sweaty:unsure:

Reactions: TET
It's what Broony is missing, which is anyone to credibly back him up consistently in a system.

We have a poor defensive midfield, Calmac is not that type of player, RC a complete waste there and Ntcham thinks he's too good for it all, despite him only showing it in all too brief patches.

A Defensive midfielder, preferably 2 of

Problem we have facing any team is our midfield is wide open. sevco know it and don't even try to play any other game apart from switch balls from one side to another- they know the spaces are there.

Confident Lenny sees this, hoping he can bodge it up for the bigot fixed match, but not at all confident he genuinely has the freedom to get in the players he wants is asking for!

So at least one DM is the number 1 priority, so that's what we need as a bare minimum to be effective against any decent side in Europe, but!

PL will likely offer Earl instead

When Lenny thinks to himself who the feck is Earl? but says "who's Earl Boss"

PL will respond trying not to make it obvious it's all last minute and that one of the benefits of Earl is he's a loan which keeps the cash on the PLC balance sheet which =a bigger personal xmas bonus

Back