What club in your opinion were the dirtiest you have ever ....

1. Racing Club Argentina.
2. Athletico Madrid

I look for their results all the time. Joy when its a poor one. When I need a pick me up I still look at Ramos's equaliser for Real Madrid and the extra time in the Champions League Final 2014.

Last edited:
1. Racing Club Argentina.
2. Athletico Madrid

I look for their results all the time. Joy when its a poor one. When I need a pick me up I still look at Ramos's equaliser for Real Madrid and the extra time in the Champions League Final 2014. Justice.

Was at the Hampden game,dirty bastards done nothing but spit on our players all night long.
You might have seen this before, put it this way,karma never sleeps.

Both the clubs mentioned were awful, but for me I hate…..no not hate, but throughly DETEST…… the Huns, and have done all my life, can’t get my head round why anybody would support them, the terraces are filled with fat ugly, entitled, bigoted, wife beating, sister shagging, sash wearing, orange, Masonic, white supremacists, Scotland’s shame, …a constant embarrassment and an occasional disgrace

One of the happiest days of my life was when the were liquidated, we had grown men at work crying, I showed them no sympathy….enjoyed robbing their blue noses in it…”you let your team die” Naebody wants to save you, you are the most despised club in Britain, even the queen that you love so much has sent her tax collectors to shut you down, Lizzie’s drove the final nail intae the lid o yir coffin…….they just sat there dumbstruck, no argument, just the occasional sob, and a muffled “but we’re to big to go bust”

It was a throughly joyous day, bought a copy of every newspaper in the shop that day, left then all in the canteen for all to enjoy

My only disappointment about the whole saga, was that a Celtic minded person didn’t by the “basket of assets “ and set fire to them, condemning them to history for evermore…….

I am too young to remember the Racing match but have read a lot about it and watched the lowlights.

I remember reading about the Atletico game the morning after in The Courier and was totally gutted and nearly greeting (I was only 6). I think Racing might just edge it as dirtiest.

The cheatingest (is it a word? It is now) bazzas were Rapid Vienna.

I am delighted when all those clubs get beat

The madrid game i was behind the goals in the Celtic end , in they days St Johns ambulance used to run around collecting casualties ,just before the start a guy in a white shirt got bottled in the back and as he was getting passed down the front another fella unrelated got thumped so the evening got off to a great start

even off the ball and at corners the madrid animals were giving out digs , they should have been banned from football that night

The huns original and tribute act, diet huns are dirty bassas as well.
I posted one of my typical ramblings earlier about how Rodgers took us through 3 qualifiers to the champions league at the first time of asking and that reminded me of one brutal dirty scummy side we faced enroute to the group stages, Astana fkn pigs , the kazaks who are sheep throat slitting heathens .

They were given 9 yellow cards 2 red cards as they imploded in stoppage time 90+2 and gave away a penalty that saw us through 2-1 on agg when they were seconds from extra time.

We played them again a season later I think and thumped them 5-0 @ CP, well and truly job done in the first leg,nope this is Celtic and somehow we were losing 4-1 with 10 to go over there in the far flung reaches of China, I mean Europe and scotty sinclair then Griffiths made it 4-3 and 8-4 agg , no worries 🥵 wheres ma valium ?

Believe it or not but one of the brutalist matches in the 1970s was actually Holland v Brazil in the 1974 World Cup. Yes, the successors to the flamboyant 1970 winners against the Total Football Artristry of the Dutch. It is brutal with boots flying everywhere by both sides that we traditionally associate with the beautiful game. It is worth a look on YouTube.

Because Brazil had been hacked out of the 1966 WC (the treatment of Pele was sickening) then they believed they had to be more physical to stand a chance of winning the tournament in Europe with mostly European referees. So they resorted to absolute thuggery to kick the shite of their opponents. Amazingly they hacked Scotland to pieces when we were unlucky to only get a 0-0 draw with them in the group stages.

Am I correct in thinking that the 1974 Atletico Madrid manager was the same as the dirty Argentina side who disgraced themselves in the 1966 World Cup?

Back