What do Kennedy and Duff do?

POD

I think that neither of them bring anything to us. We have been crying out for a decent defensive coach for years. John Kennedy has never been up to the job and as for Damien Duff, he is simply a bench warmer.Time for Lennon to make a decision on this before it costs us 9IAR.

I think that neither of them bring anything to us. We have been crying out for a decent defensive coach for years. John Kennedy has never been up to the job and as for Damien Duff, he is simply a bench warmer.Time for Lennon to make a decision on this before it costs us 9IAR.
we were'nt saying that after thursday night,or after we pumped the hun's,yes bad day today, but better now,rather than later,and lesson's learned, hopefully! so miserable international break, we regroup and come back stronger!!!!!! HH

we were'nt saying that after thursday night,or after we pumped the hun's,yes bad day today, but better now,rather than later,and lesson's learned, hopefully! so miserable international break, we regroup and come back stronger!!!!!! HH

Sorry MD auld mucker but I was saying this BEFORE the Sevvie and Europa games and floated the idea of bringing big Johann back. JK's credentials as a defensive coach has been suspect to say the least over the years and Duff was brought in to coach the U18's no the first team. Lenny inherited these guys he didn't choose them, I think he needs a more clued up coaching unit behind him to get the best out of this squad.

HH mate (y)

Sorry MD auld mucker but I was saying this BEFORE the Sevvie and Europa games and floated the idea of bringing big Johann back. JK's credentials as a defensive coach has been suspect to say the least over the years and Duff was brought in to coach the U18's no the first team. Lenny inherited these guys he didn't choose them, I think he needs a more clued up coaching unit behind him to get the best out of this squad.

HH mate (y)
HH Andy!

They need to sort out playing against the press and set pieces as a starter for 10.
I understand your hurt mate but to be very honest here..these pitches are not fit for purpose..
The ball slow,s up so much when it comes across the park,Livvy,Killie,and Hamilton use these grounds every day so they have that advantage,but that is not what beat us today,,we were bullied into submission,we just were not as strong as them.
Skill wise they cant compete,,but strength wise we are light years behind them..what we need is a Bobo at the centre of our defence,,our defenders want to win the ball cleanly,,their defenders want to win the ball,,,,that is the difference,,big Eddy got a hiding today from a centre back who would struggle to get into a Celtic reserve team,,we have the skill in midfield now we need to find the strength,,,they spoke about Wanyama which would be perfect if fit but will we get him ???.
We cant have another 2 weeks like the last 2..
HH.

I understand your hurt mate but to be very honest here..these pitches are not fit for purpose..
The ball slow,s up so much when it comes across the park,Livvy,Killie,and Hamilton use these grounds every day so they have that advantage,but that is not what beat us today,,we were bullied into submission,we just were not as strong as them.
Skill wise they cant compete,,but strength wise we are light years behind them..what we need is a Bobo at the centre of our defence,,our defenders want to win the ball cleanly,,their defenders want to win the ball,,,,that is the difference,,big Eddy got a hiding today from a centre back who would struggle to get into a Celtic reserve team,,we have the skill in midfield now we need to find the strength,,,they spoke about Wanyama which would be perfect if fit but will we get him ???.
We cant have another 2 weeks like the last 2..
HH.
Had all the hallmarks of our no show at ibrox under the snake

I'm not sure what input Kennedy and duff has and I would bet very few people who post on here know what they actually do. But I have heard in the past that when Lennon was in charge before, the brains behind the operation was tommo and that mjallby was a dummy. I don't know for sure what the truth is,but I know he had mjallby at Bolton and look how that turned out. The sending off today was the reason for losing not Kennedy or duff.

As soon as Christie got red card ntcham should have come on for forest or Elyounoussi it’s that simple!!if you watch highlights watch ntcham take his bib off expecting to come on,but for whatever reason Lenny decides 34yr old Scott brown and McGregor would do for another forty odd minutes.!!anyway a think we play better when we’re chasing cunts down it’s only two points..

I don't know what Kennedy & Duff do but I assume Lenny likes their contributions to training and management so I guess that will do for me.

However, I still feel that Lenny needs a strong minded technical person to help guide him when needed to make in-game changes. Too often when things aren't working out for us on the pitch he seems to be slow to react and sometimes the changes are ineffective. I'm not sure his relationship with Kennedy & Duff allow for them to have these discussions with him (again I don't know for sure, this is just based on observing them on the TV).

However, having said all that - we have been rather good recently so there isn't a lot going wrong.

Back