What do you all think of the Royal Family?

Not true with respect Boab.

Having been to Rome twice and seeing how opulent the churches are Jesus would have a fit if he walked into them.

Whilst the Madam has been given many treasures by other nations and many rich people over the years.

They could forego all of that.

Yes you are right about capitalism.

A healthy amount can be good competition but the major capitalists are govts etc trading in gun running wars and drugs.

Water pipes no problem if they all stopped their selfish greedy war mongering pish in my book.

War mongering is putting in puppets to run that countries affairs and resources, vreating poverty to rule, it was called the British Empire. potato famine was not a blight on the land it was genocide and clearances.
Fish, wild life, food export to compensate for the poor grow denied. Wealth to me is what comes from and produced by mother nature.

War mongering is putting in puppets to run that countries affairs and resources, vreating poverty to rule, it was called the British Empire. potato famine was not a blight on the land it was genocide and clearances.
Fish, wild life, food export to compensate for the poor grow denied. Wealth to me is what comes from and produced by mother nature.

That is sustainability a necessity in order to survive.

I was talking about the many priceless gifts of art jewels and other items gathering dust care of madam.

The ceilings and walls of every chapel in Rome. Ffs Gold everywhere, no wonder Pope Francis wanted to stay in the halls of residence as a Jesuit.

If Jesus walked through the world just now he would weep for the sacrifice he made for their to be hunger and basic requirements or lack of causing deaths whilst Rome and the Madam glitters.

And the crew as you know behind the puppets in office.

It is all unrequired.

That is sustainability a necessity in order to survive.

I was talking about the many priceless gifts of art jewels and other items gathering dust care of madam.

The ceilings and walls of every chapel in Rome. Ffs Gold everywhere, no wonder Pope Francis wanted to stay in the halls of residence as a Jesuit.

If Jesus walked through the world just now he would weep for the sacrifice he made for their to be hunger and basic requirements or lack of causing deaths whilst Rome and the Madam glitters.

And the crew as you know behind the puppets in office.

It is all unrequired.

I was talking about the many priceless gifts of art jewels and other items gathering dust care of madam. All shite Maria, materials crap, selling them is exchanging them for another of mans greed, money. Another shite idea to keep people down, food, water, shelter, warmth and compassion and fuck the lot of them and their pish material artifacts.

I was talking about the many priceless gifts of art jewels and other items gathering dust care of madam. All shite Maria, materials crap, selling them is exchanging them for another of mans greed, money. Another shite idea to keep people down, food, water, shelter, warmth and compassion and fuck the lot of them and their pish material artifacts.

Yeah is that pipe and labour free

Maria you will have been encouraged on many occassions, believe.
Believing in the change you would like to see and you remain focused on that something that is worth living for.

I believe in a lot of things Boab and i stand up and am counted for each of them.

I am not brainwashed i choose what i believe in.

I do not believe in opulent wealth when there is so much suffering the world over i personally would stop the lot.

Stop the fkn greed. Stop these privilged fkrs living in opulence when they have no God given right to do so.

Those vampires in the palace had no right to the throne.

I personally do not believe that there should even be a throne for we all come into the world naked without a thread on us.

Fuck imperialism, Fuck Gross Capitalism and Fuck those living off blood money.

I believe people the world over have the right to be allowed to at least be able to secure their own basic needs.

I believe in a lot of things Boab and i stand up and am counted for each of them.

I am not brainwashed i choose what i believe in.

I do not believe in opulent wealth when there is so much suffering the world over i personally would stop the lot.

Stop the fkn greed. Stop these privilged fkrs living in opulence when they have no God given right to do so.

Those vampires in the palace had no right to the throne.

I personally do not believe that there should even be a throne for we all come into the world naked without a thread on us.

Fuck imperialism, Fuck Gross Capitalism and Fuck those living off blood money.

I believe people the world over have the right to be allowed to at least be able to secure their own basic needs.
(y)

This is a side issue that has already generated some offensive posts. What else would you expect with the topic. It is a general chat thread so I suppose it can be about anything but I have a slight concern that some of the posts could be used against us. There are lurkers who scan these pages and who will copy and paste to suit their own agenda.

This is a side issue that has already generated some offensive posts. What else would you expect with the topic. It is a general chat thread so I suppose it can be about anything but I have a slight concern that some of the posts could be used against us. There are lurkers who scan these pages and who will copy and paste to suit their own agenda.
Who gives a toss about lurkers the issue tonight in this post is regards people who do not give a toss about fellow man unless you can scratch their back.

I read online somewhere, but magically its gone (must have been fake news), that gaddaffi was killed because he had been building a water pipeline into Africa? And he was treating to sell his oil in different currency from dollars?

But I guess it was fake news. cant find that link

Well there was plenty of that already today on another thread but hey that was cool NOT.

Arseholes everywhere and more than a few arrogant sanctimonious pricks on here too.

I read online somewhere, but magically its gone (must have been fake news), that gaddaffi was killed because he had been building a water pipeline into Africa? And he was treating to sell his oil in different currency from dollars?

But I guess it was fake news. cant find that link
TET i had read of that i will find it just to satisfy the curiosity and i believe he wanted to deal in Euros nd not the dollar which would have ramifications for the USA, so................who knows .

That's why I am saying fuck all. Mind you GCHQ, CID, DHSS, CIA, MFI and TESCO know my opinion on our beloved figurehead and crew.??

Take offence. Its a cage that needs rattled but never will. The power they have is plastic. The ability and credibility to rule is non existent and ultimately not needed. The term horse faced... Not crule but true. The inbreeding is fact. Has that had a knock on to the base line intelligence?
Some folk are just daft, no harm in it but when a Prince has to have his tutor do his artwork for him and fudge his way into the military (Harry). He was dead set about being a helicopter pilot I think?
Told "sorry old boy how about we give you something that has a top and can spin but not a helicopter? It has a ruddy big gun on it, tracks and armour and you can drive about off road all you like miles from the front line, your brother already baggsied the air cabbie role... Its spaghetti hoops for dinner tomorrow and we have lined up a cracker of a date to keep you warm... you in? "

Humanising them doesn't work. Diana tried that. Worked for a bit but ultimately they are what they are.
I don't mind a bit of the old facts a figures getting thrown about regarding "ah but they bring tourists"
Some of the top boffins over the years haven't been able to square the tic bill in black and white. If they have I've missed it.

Comedey expensive caricatures that cost millions.

Jeeze o.
That covers the royals and most of Parliament now

[B]Kenneth Roth[/B]‏Verified account @[B]KenRoth[/B] 4h4 hours ago
For Trump, all immigrants are murderers, rapists and drug dealers, but the dead father with his dead daughter was “a wonderful guy.”

View attachment 3481

View attachment 3482
It’s at these times you wish it was fake news.
As that’s what the Commander in Tantrum wants but to see 2 lives gone just because they wanted a better future. That’s what parents want for there kids and themselves.
HOPE.
Weird that a country built by Immigrants is now being judged by the World on this very subject.
Shame on the right wing Zealots if the Republican Party.
But just Shame.

HH ?

Members online

Back