What does Lenny have to do?

Larry7

People seem divided, with some suggesting we give Lenny a permanent contract now while others say no way. I'm totally unsure.

What does he have to do between now and the end of May to ensure he's the boss next year?

I think...
  1. Win the league by at least eight points - I don't want any Slippy chat about "winning" the second half of the season;
  2. Give the cup a gallant go - anything can happen in knockout football over 90 mins but a feeble exit would not do;
  3. Beat the Zombies at Paradise and avoid losing at Mordor.

Win the League 8 sort out the tippi Tappi pish at the back were no Barcelona. Win the cup if the Mibs don’t try to stop us. But he gets the job if we SKELP the Huns twice. Especially at Ipox. And he gets the team stable and playing solid at the back and uses the pace we have at the front.
In NFL I trust.

HH ☘️

All i care about is winning league tbh.

I would like to win by 12 points but thATS JUST OVERKILL.

Cup win would be lovely

In fact give Lenny the job anytime you like I love the guy and I dont think there is a better option for price, talent, commitment, compatibility or loyalty.

Im already thunderstruck, i feel my passion on the rise already.

Last edited:
What's the difference if we win the league by two points or by 50 points?

Sure, we'd win the league but it would mean we stumbled over the line after a loss of form under Lenny.

You're right, I am getting stupidly hypothetical. I'm just bored waiting for this game.

I do think it's important to consider what constitutes success for Lenny, though.

Sure, we'd win the league but it would mean we stumbled over the line after a loss of form under Lenny.

You're right, I am getting stupidly hypothetical. I'm just bored waiting for this game.

I do think it's important to consider what constitutes success for Lenny, though.

Just winning season this year with managerial shenanigans before Lennon would be success. I realise he came in with 8 point lead. Im confident it will be at least 8 points come end of season. Im also confident we are strong favourites to win today and maybe still favourites for cup if we win today.

But for me winning the league then stabilising the squad for number 9 in a row. And if club back him with money which i think they will then I think Lennon has better eye for quality players in the lower priced market.

Just win the league. can worry bout rest after its won.

You might expect this, um, "incident" would trip us up, however Wednesday's win shows that we are focused. You are right, though -- it would look better on Neil's resume if we win the league by 8 or more (the lead he was given) than if we just squeak by.

I was a little strong with my criticism, Larry7, and I apologize for that. Suffice to say I'm not a big "what if" guy . . . :)

Mon the Hoops!

People seem divided, with some suggesting we give Lenny a permanent contract now while others say no way. I'm totally unsure.

What does he have to do between now and the end of May to ensure he's the boss next year?

I think...
  1. Win the league by at least eight points - I don't want any Slippy chat about "winning" the second half of the season;
  2. Give the cup a gallant go - anything can happen in knockout football over 90 mins but a feeble exit would not do;
  3. Beat the Zombies at Paradise and avoid losing at Mordor.
Has anyone asked Neil if he wants the job full time. Just asking bhoys and ghirls. I'm sure the title and the cup would get him an interview.

What does lenny have to do??...win the league for me. If he gets us to 8 then let him stay. Then of he gets 9 ?????????? Thought of him lifting the 10 blows my mind!!!! It would cause Scottish football to self combust!!! Just imagine the pain and hurt and absolute anger that would engulf the zombies and the Edinburgh diet huns. It would be amazing...better than if BR had done it. It's just to good to think about!!!!

What does lenny have to do??...win the league for me. If he gets us to 8 then let him stay. Then of he gets 9 ?????????? Thought of him lifting the 10 blows my mind!!!! It would cause Scottish football to self combust!!! Just imagine the pain and hurt and absolute anger that would engulf the zombies and the Edinburgh diet huns. It would be amazing...better than if BR had done it. It's just to good to think about!!!!
Perfectly put Lubo. Words can inspire
And by God that would be some fire to see
The NHS would be in meltdown. And with Brexit ( no pun intended) the supply of Deludamol to keep the Hordes sane gone what a joyous place to be a Tim.
And led by NFL that would be the cream in the cake. Imagine the Huns realising we get 10
With Lenny at the wheel.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️????

Has anyone asked Neil if he wants the job full time. Just asking bhoys and ghirls. I'm sure the title and the cup would get him an interview.
Let us not forget that he has an eight point lead, with eleven games to go, and the best squad in the league. Winning t he league should not be overly difficult.
Getting the cup and the triple treble would show serious intent. Hamdump was always Neil's Achilles heel.

Let me answer your question with a question: What's the difference if we win the league by two points or by 50 points? If we win the league, we win the league.

Hypotheticals are mental masturbation. Sorry, but I don't have time for it.
Mental masturbation? It saves on blisters and the price of gloves. ?? Whit scarf did you get my friend or have I missed the photo? ? HH

Latest posts

Back