What ime is the penalty?

They look exactly the same as last season John, one dimensional football. How they got to a European final is one of the world's great mysteries!
Correct hoopy, still playing a brand of football that remains shite, technically piss poor, total lack of imagination and without there magical supplements no tempo to there play whatsoever.
Of course European teams wouldn't be use to this lump it into the box or falling over at every given opportunity in and around the area for the penos and set pieces.
So called new players to have improved this shite? Not on what I've just watched

I couldn't see why Livi's equalising goal was chalked off and Sky never showed a replay. I wonder why?

Thought the same at the time myself BB, and watching the video a number of times that you posted and still fail to see what the cheating mib blew up for?
The whistle went very early and yet goldshit totally misjudged the flight of the ball and trying to redeem himself by claiming a foul, which the cheating mib duly bought imo.
Would the same conclusion have been made at the other end of the pitch?
Thought not

I think the huns will need to get a lot of penalties early season this season because once VAR comes into play - - - - ach forget it they will find a way to cheat that as well - - -. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Already started 50, the outstretched arms at every decision looking for the cheating mib assistance which he duly awards.
Just practicing for VAR when they won't need to apply the obvious mistakes when the scum players are been coached to buy all these decisions and the zombies moon howling for every one of them also.

I couldn't see why Livi's equalising goal was chalked off and Sky never showed a replay. I wonder why?

There is no question it was a goal everyone who saw and if they are being honest it was a goal,the ref could not find a excuse to give them a penalty so gave them free kicks on the edge of the box then paced out the 10 meters with the longest strind he could manage sevco were lucky thier play was rubbish got more than thier share of yellow cards and got away with a lot more in all a typical sevco match

Back